Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My predictions so far. Crazy Gary Busey is going to kill someone with his skank teeth. Nene has dirty finger nails and will give someone fecal poisoning from the pizza she is making, and Richard Hatch is going to be chopped up into pieces by David Cassidy or Meat Loaf.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My predictions so far. Crazy Gary Busey is going to kill someone with his skank teeth. Nene has dirty finger nails and will give someone fecal poisoning from the pizza she is making, and Richard Hatch is going to be chopped up into pieces by David Cassidy or Meat Loaf.
Gary Busey is the #1 reason not to watch. Who Donald Trump could find somebody uglier than himself to appear on the show.

David Cassidy chopping? Can't see it.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The number one reason not to watch anything that involves Donald Trump is his anti gay positions on everything to do with the LGBT community. The man is a raving homophobe and would prefer to see every LBGT person dead than have equal rights and participate in society.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the main reason not to watch Trump was that sorry excuse for a rodent on his head....oooops...I mean, toupee. But, honestly, can't stand the guy...he is the number one reason for society to get rid of and not because of his annoying politcal stance. Without daddy's money, he is a nobody. Bankrupt prick that he is.