Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do local celebs count? I got fucked a couple times by a local newscaster I was chatting with online. He insisted on total anonymity, never even admitting who he was but I knew, including lights out, he'd keep his ballcap on to hide his face, no talking. It intrigued me so I says yes. I laid in my dark bedroom on my stomach and he came in through the unlocked front door. He looked silly in the suit he'd just worn on the 10pm news with a baseball hat on, but still hot. Began eating my ass and slowly shed his clothing, slid his cock in me, flipped me over, and gave me a good pounding while on my back while I kissed and massaged his chest until he blew a big load in a condom inside me. Then he got me off with his hands and immediately jumped up and got in the shower (in the dark as well). Got dressed and left without another word. Did it again a month later. I know it's kind of sick, but the whole anonymity thing turned me on. I still see him on the local news and it brings back good memories.