ladymagic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone!

So this thread is created for trading celeb pics and vids over messaging. Actors, singers, athletes, etc.

We have to trust each other that the traded content we share amongst each other will not be leaked.

With that being said, message me if you want to trade celeb pics and/or vids! :)

Reactions: ergies1

Jay1701

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or alternatively... hear me out... you fuck off with this trading bullshit as it’s a disease infecting this website and you post what you have publicly as is the entire nature and existence of these forums.

THIS SO MUCH THIS.....

Rodhead1992

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lolzzzzz you’re funny. I don’t need to prove myself to anyone who doesn’t actually hit me up with something worth it. Again, everyone who actually had something and we traded, were VERY happy with what they received :emoji_blush:
Accept you yourself have nothing that's worth it. Too many people have said you just have random dick pics that could be anyone with no way to prove it. You're really bad at this and it's laughable.

Hayden1969

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lolzzzzz you’re funny. I don’t need to prove myself to anyone who doesn’t actually hit me up with something worth it. Again, everyone who actually had something and we traded, were VERY happy with what they received :emoji_blush:
Still waiting for your answer to the DM I sent.

Rodhead1992

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually out of the hundreds I have, people end up wanting ones that aren’t the best. I don’t care what people say. I have legitimate pics and vids. Sorry you’re jealous though
Not jealous in the slightest and saying so is the most desperate and textbook statement a scammer makes.

Rodhead1992

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also I would be more than happy to recommend people reverse image search the pics (if we trade) to add extra confirmation that they’re not some random internet pics.
Unless they're just grindr randos of course. Also told you say you can prove its them but never do.

MartinGM16

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In the meantime, forget trading head to celeb groups on the media format starting with T. And get your celebs for free

Rodhead1992

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you got any of these "happy customers" to vouch for you on here or is it just your own word?
People keep messaging me the more I respond here. I was actually just asked to point out how you also can't really reverse search dropbox files of random guys.

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would think that if you want to Trade Pics/Videos you would go to Said Site.
This is a Share Site so I am not sure what you are doing here.
You take take take and never give.