Celeb/Rock Star obsessions...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
nicksfix130.jpg
Does anyone here have an obsession? I do. Alleyblue already knows what I'm gonna say...I'll fly half way around the world to see her. I'll spend whatever it takes to get good seats. I can't count how many times I've heard her satiny rasp belt out "Outside the rain, my heart skips a beat..." at the start of a concert.
nicksfix103.jpg

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Slayer. True, I'm a bona fide nigger, but you can bet your ass I will be at their next show and bang my head to riffs of Reign in Blood.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mariska Haggerty (L&O SVU)....she could turn me into a lesbian in a heart beat!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prepstudinsc said:
I may have to take your black card away from you for that, Dr. lol
Man, fuck that. High yellas like yourself tend to overcompensate because they feel the need to "choose a side." Your behavior is not typical of light-skinned black people though; the opposite is typical of light-skinned black people. Any nigger who's ever been around the "high-tone crew" and other groups of cream-colored black people (i.e. Creoles), knows they're a bunch of color struck uppity niggas -- that don't even associate with people that are "too dark." :439:

duck_negroes.jpg

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
amethyst said:
Mariska Haggerty (L&O SVU)....she could turn me into a lesbian in a heart beat!
When I watch the show I find myself doing my best to picture her in a blonde wig, glam makeup and a rhinestone dress with a plunging neckline. Not that she's not fine the way she is. Amazing woman. Is she a dyke?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
Man, fuck that. High yellas like yourself tend to overcompensate because they feel the need to "choose a side." Your behavior is not typical of light-skinned black people though; the opposite is typical of light-skinned black people. Any nigger who's ever been around the "high-tone crew" and other groups of cream-colored black people (i.e. Creoles), knows they're a bunch of color struck uppity niggas -- that don't even associate with people that are "too dark." :439:

duck_negroes.jpg

now, now....I don't think Montey had any malicious intent.

Frank, sit in the corner and don't come out until you can play nicely.:drillsergeant: :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:

duck_negroes.jpg

I think that there maybe some truth in that observation. Everybody's always hating on somebody. Dark blacks vs. Highyella blacks. Homophobic straight black men vs. the evil heterophobic high yella homosexuals. Men vs. Women. Man vs. Man. Woman vs. Woman. Behind the hatred, there's always frustration. Inside the frustration, there are issues..histories. Everybody cannot be or live up to the expectation of an another. Everybody has their way. There is one truism about the human condition, we don't get along with each other. That is a proven fact. Then, on the other hand, there is another truism about the human condition, we can get along. All because of perceptions and expectations of others. I have been wronged by gay people, straight people, black people--light and dark, Christian folks, and etc. But, you know what, I have been helped exponentially, by gay people, straight people, black people--light and dark, Christian folks and etc. Which brings me to another truism about the human condition--we aren't perfect and never will be.
I think that it helps people to understand that you have to balance things out. There are things we can do. We always have choices. We can show mercy. Being angry only can make things worse. There are plenty of examples out there to illustrate that.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TexAssgirl said:
now, now....I don't think Montey had any malicious intent.

Frank, sit in the corner and don't come out until you can play nicely.:drillsergeant: :tongue:
I'm on a crusade to rid the world of the likes of Prep. Black men who don't feel comfortable amongst their own will be utilized as spies in certain factions in the upcoming race war. It's best we flush them out now and preserve our hidden agenda of hate.

:wink:

Nah, you've misunderstood my message. I meant no harm. Did I use the wrong emoticon? :439:

My apologies to Prep (and anyone else who was offended).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rock star/Celeb Obsessions...

I like these Rock Stars...Henry Rollins, David Draiman, Evan Seinfeld, Glenn Danzig, Zakk Wylde, Prince, Jeff Beck, Nile Rodgers, Warren Cuccurullo, Lenny Kravitz, (and I like Dr. Rock as well--He is handsome...;P That cleft chin makes me hard as nails.)

Celebrity obsessions, I like: Matt Damon and Steve Carell. Again, Henry Rollins. Matt McColm. David Kilde. Jason Statham.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Who said I was offended? People are putting words in my mouth. I thought it was funny. I always get accused of being "bougie" and uppity. Dr., Kim, and Dee will understand. LOL Dr. Dilznick and I are cool, it was a joke, too bad the rest of the list doesn't understand.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
I'm on a crusade to rid the world of the likes of Prep. Black men who don't feel comfortable amongst their own will be utilized as spies in certain factions in the upcoming race war. It's best we flush them out now and preserve our hidden agenda of hate.

:wink:

Nah, you've misunderstood my message. I meant no harm. Did I use the wrong emoticon? :439:

My apologies to Prep (and anyone else who was offended).

ah, my bad. I thought that just meant that you were stoned when you wrote it. :18:

edit: BTW, you can come out of the corner now....that is unless you're having too much fun with yourself.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TexAssgirl said:
BTW, you can come out of the corner now....that is unless you're having too much fun with yourself.
Well, the fun is over. I was denied vagina from my girl and shot off a crucial load to www.suicidegirls.com to change up the pace. In retrospect I should have just took the pussy like I usually do, as opposed to stroking to gangly punk rock bitches.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
Who said I was offended? People are putting words in my mouth. I thought it was funny. I always get accused of being "bougie" and uppity. Dr., Kim, and Dee will understand. LOL Dr. Dilznick and I are cool, it was a joke, too bad the rest of the list doesn't understand.
Prep--
Picture of five baby black chicks walking away from a "high yella" chick saying in balloon caption, "Niggers!" This is a joke between you and Dr. D. ? Then, he goes on to say that you are a mixed up "high yello"? This is your idea of funny, Prep?

I know that Dr. D. apologized and all. That shit STILL isn't at all funny. For the record, I voted Clinton, Gore and Kerry. I didn't have problems voting. (Bush was elected, get over it...again.) I am "high yello" and have had plenty of "dark choco" boyfriends as well as "french vanilla" ones. If a guy perceived me as uppity and bougie, then that's their twisted perspective and not a true reflection on how I felt. I probably didn't really care for the guy--black or white. I am not mad. Just letting you know where I'm coming from as far as these "funny" picture and jokes are concerned.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
Well, the fun is over. I was denied vagina from my girl and shot off a crucial load to www.suicidegirls.com to change up the pace. In retrospect I should have just took the pussy like I usually do, as opposed to stroking to gangly punk rock bitches.

LOL interesting site, I have to say...