Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
invisibleman said:
Prep--
Picture of five baby black chicks walking away from a "high yella" chick saying in balloon caption, "Niggers!" This is a joke between you and Dr. D. ? Then, he goes on to say that you are a mixed up "high yello"? This is your idea of funny, Prep?

I know that Dr. D. apologized and all. That shit STILL isn't at all funny. For the record, I voted Clinton, Gore and Kerry. I didn't have problems voting. (Bush was elected, get over it...again.) I am "high yello" and have had plenty of "dark choco" boyfriends as well as "french vanilla" ones. If a guy perceived me as uppity and bougie, then that's their twisted perspective and not a true reflection on how I felt. I probably didn't really care for the guy--black or white. I am not mad. Just letting you know where I'm coming from as far as these "funny" picture and jokes are concerned.

Ummmm, excuse me, but what do Clinton, Gore and Kerry have to do with this?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh shit! let's not go there!!!

Frank, I'm scared to click on that link....oh, and get used to being denied! You're about to have a month and a half ahead of you of it.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I guess it's true, this thread has been JACKED!
stevie_nicks2_300.jpg

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TexAssgirl said:
:why: - ok, so it wasn't that bad, but can a guy really get off to that?
Suicidegirls.com is uncouth for finding them morally deprived hoes. They got some decent black punk girls on that site, which is a pleasant change of pace. 'Cause 99% of black punk rock girls look like junkyard mutts.

But to answer your question - no. T'was a joke. :439:

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:
When I watch the show I find myself doing my best to picture her in a blonde wig, glam makeup and a rhinestone dress with a plunging neckline. Not that she's not fine the way she is. Amazing woman. Is she a dyke?

She got married last year and just announced she is pregnant so I am guessing she is not gay.