Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
there's a photo out there of mike patton (lead singer of faith no more, peeping tom) peeing on stage and i think you can even see his cock in a way. I can't seem to find it now.

I suppose it's as someone once said, 'When you'e gotta go you've gotta go' and I suspect the maxim applies as much on stage as off.:smile:

richard21

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow I love this thread. As a w/s fan I've tried to find pics of pissing celebs on the web before but without much success. Keep posting em guys!!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
The prince's of Monacco seens to enjoy both sufing and waterski..
I agreee with them, watersports is fun. Urinating is a nessesity

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Celebs do have a problem when it comes to pissing unless they enjoy having an audience while doing it. When they are out and about they're constantly being observed and photographed, so public rest rooms aren't always an option. And they can hold it just so long. Like royals, I suppose they develop large bladders.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Celebs do have a problem when it comes to pissing unless they enjoy having an audience while doing it. When they are out and about they're constantly being observed and photographed, so public rest rooms aren't always an option. And they can hold it just so long. Like royals, I suppose they develop large bladders.

I think it's probably true to say that some celebrities are more relaxed about the idea than others, although I can imagine 75 to 80% being uptight about peeing away from private space.

Unfortunately for the Royals, they have to hold it - not least of all on lengthy public engagements. I think that's probably what did for Prince Philip last week - too little to drink and too long without a toilet break equalling a bladder infection.