celebrities dicks you've heard about

10ecvolfan: hey fellas, and ladies. have you heard about a actor/ sports star or celebrity whose well hung? one guy i heard about who was absolutely huge in the hung department was tim mattheson, "animal house" legend and father figure on alot of lifetime movies. someone told me they took a leak beside him and his schlong was almost shockingly huge. man i would love to have seen that

8.5_inch_Canuck: two actors that i've heard of are John Wayne, and
the other, believe it or not was Milton Berle.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

Mighty_Joe: Let's not forget Forrest Tucker!
Surely someone, somewhere has picture proof of him and also of Milton Burle? ???

mistergrasso: Milton Berle was quite famous for his size. He did show it to cast members (at least one who told me about it) when he appeared on the Rosanne show. It was strapped down to his leg, snakeing 9 or 10 inches toward his knee.

Also, apparently quite endowed is Jared Leto. This i have on authority from someone in the know.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not so sure that Sex With A Large Penis is the appropriate category for this thread. Be that as it may, it has been discussed before. Read [link=http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1038969439]here[/link] to see what has been said on the subject.

feared: colin farrel and johnny depp have been reported to have 11"+, and matthew mconaughey was given the nickname 'soup-can dick' by a stage-hand. wonder why.

mistergrasso: [quote author=feared link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=0#7 date=01/13/04 at 22:54:40]colin farrel and johnny depp have been reported to have 11"+, and matthew mconaughey was given the nickname 'soup-can dick' by a stage-hand. wonder why.

[/quote]Colin Farrell has himself claimed to have a small cock and I'm pretty sure Johnny Depp could very easily be our generations Princess Tiny Meat.

mistergrasso: [quote author=feared link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=0#7 date=01/13/04 at 22:54:40]colin farrel and johnny depp have been reported to have 11"+, and matthew mconaughey was given the nickname 'soup-can dick' by a stage-hand. wonder why.

[/quote]Colin Farrell has himself claimed to have a small cock and I'm pretty sure Johnny Depp could very easily be our generations Princess Tiny Meat.

aliasdick: Ewan McGregor has a nice one. He shows it in just about all of his movies. It's always flacid. A nice one! I also heard that George Clooney is walking around with a big one. I've seen a picture Toby McGuire's slong. I do not know if it was a fake. If it is real....that kid has a HUGE one!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, I always heard John Wayne's macho persona was compensation. Of course, I can't tell who is or who isn't hung. Tommy Lee is, of course. Matt Damon's about average size. (I remember this one movie he was in, for some reason he had an erection during a shower scene.) Oh, and Justin Timberlake isn't hung, if we can believe Britney Spew.

Michael Jackson's supposed to be a little needle-dick too.

eyemready: Willem Dafoe was in a broadway show in which he appeared naked and was hung to the max -- flaccid. Tim Robbins was reported by OUT many years ago (not as a gay) as 13" and Sean Penn at 11". When I saw them sitting on the porch in that scene in Mystic River, all I could think about was that there was 2 feet of cock sitting there between them. Warren Beatty is supposed to have a very thick 9". That makes Madonna the size queen of all time, having had Penn, Beatty and Dafoe. Tom Jones admitted in an interview I saw on television that "he had a lot to be proud of in the locker room." He displays the bulge in his shows -- the women go wild! The guy who played the African-American on Welcome Back Kotter in the 70s had a bulge that he could never hid, no matter what he was wearing. Richard Gere is reportedly tiny, btw. Embarassingly so, according to shock jock Howard Stern (who knows what small is, apparently). Flip Wilson was on Stern once and apparently had a nice piece, but had had a pump installed to get it hard on demand.

patrick670: If anybody here is a fan of Star Trek. I have heard that
Wil Wheaton that played Wesley Crusher on STNG has
got 10 inches and very thick.

rangersean: Tim Robbins can be seen in The Player. He's not bad, but if he's as big as reported above, he's a BIG grower.

Will Wheaton - not unless he's also a grower. I happened to catch a ST-TNG episode last night that was his last in the silly gray "acting ensign" uniform, and he didn't show, even though that outfit was reported to be held on more by luck than thread (they wouldn't replace it because he was about to get the new uniform and he had been going through a growth spurt). Even Star Trek's famous control underwear wouldn't control things that much.

Patrick Stewart, on the other hand, was regularly hardly "contained."

Peter Horton, of "Thirty Something" fame, and more recently of the Geena Davis Show, is extremely well endowed. I have an old pic of him from People Magazine and he hangs most of the way to his knee, and I've seen him in a wet-suit on some nature program as well.

And though I haven't been able to catch it a second time, I caught a glimpse of Michael Bolton hanging way low.

Burt Ward (olde Batman's Robin) apparently had lots of problems with getting those tights past censors because he kept showing. Adam West, though, apparently couldn't keep his smaller piece out of admirers.

Way too wordy that. Forgive me.