celebrities dicks you've heard about

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 11, 2004.

1. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=patrick670 link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=0#18 date=02/12/04 at 19:05:02]If anybody here is a fan of Star Trek. I have heard that
    Wil Wheaton that played Wesley Crusher on STNG has
    got 10 inches and very thick.[/quote]
    Well, he was Gene Wesley Roddenberry's character, so he had to have 10 inches. It's Serpent's Law of Self-Insertion.

2. Imported

Gold Member

horndogy: i heard some rock groupie who wrote a book saying that huey lewis from huey lewis and the news had the biggest dick out of all the rock stars she banged. also the bass player from no doubt is supposed to have a monster lurking in there.

3. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=horndogy link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=20#21 date=02/13/04 at 17:37:25]i heard some rock groupie who wrote a book saying that huey lewis from huey lewis and the news had the biggest dick out of all the rock stars she banged. [/quote]

That would be "Sweet Sweet" Connie Hamzy. She also says that Peter Frampton is the smallest she's seen, and that Magic Dick of the J. Geils Band couldn't get it up.

She lives in my town. I had a class with her at University back in the '70s. "History of Psychology" I think. She appeared on "Insomniac" with Dave Attel last year.

4. Imported

Gold Member

joe: Come on ladies and gents, there should be more info on people in the public , Whos Hung.?? We all know about Tommy, Lou , Milton, Huwie. I now think Kerry is the winner over George W , as to who has the biggest cock. Georges is skinny , hard and too white. Kerrys is much longer fatter with bigger balls. Ive seen that kind in the locker room. Think about it guys. Tall , fingers , large head. Kerrys Hung.

5. Imported

Gold Member

bigrrr: Huey Lewis was a Robert Altman movie 10 or more years ago(sorry can't think of the title) he has a scene where he's standing on a boulder and pissing....Huey has it going on ... a big thick one...

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=bigrrr link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=20#24 date=03/10/04 at 13:20:03]Huey Lewis was a Robert Altman movie 10 or more years ago(sorry can't think of the title)  he has a scene where he's standing on a boulder and pissing....Huey has it going on ... a big thick one...[/quote]

That would be 1993's Shortcuts based on 9 stories (and a poem) and the intersecting lives of 22 different people.

Confusing but cultish fun.

7. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: I have a widescreen LaserDisc of "Shortcuts" (you have to be a certain age to know what LaserDiscs were!!) I remember the scene where Huey pees while on a fishing trip. Full frontal, but I was kinda disappointed. I thought he'd be bigger. Not that what he showed was anything to be ashamed of.

Draft saved Draft deleted