Celebrities in the flesh

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just wondered if anyone had ever seen any celebs at close range.
I've been in a changing room with Ewen McGregor but his dick is well documented anyway. Though it looks even better in real life. He had had a shower so everything was hot heavy and hanging.
And many years ago I was in a changing room with John Travolta. Unfortunately he kept his back to me and although I got to see his arse, I never got to see his cock, and believe me I tried. However when he bent down to put on his underwear I got a glimpse of his balls. How frustrating is that?

Reactions: matsudaseiko

ukhairynhung: Hi
I used to work for Yorkshire TV and at the studios there is a gym,I saw loads of the male members of EMMERDALE(british soap for all you non u.k. guys)in various states of nudity
Actor called Kelvin Fletcher(even though www.stars-masculines-nues.com has his name down as KEVIN it is KELVIN)...he plays ANDY SUGDEN,hes around 21 now but man what a cock hes got,a good 6 soft so possibly 10+ hard and a huge pair of egg sized low hangers
KELVIN

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ukhairynhung@Dec 14 2004, 04:25 PM
Hi
I used to work for Yorkshire TV and at the studios there is a gym,I saw loads of the male members of EMMERDALE(british soap for all you non u.k. guys)in various states of nudity
Actor called Kelvin Fletcher(even though www.stars-masculines-nues.com has his name down as KEVIN it is KELVIN)...he plays ANDY SUGDEN,hes around 21 now but man what a cock hes got,a good 6 soft so possibly 10+ hard and a huge pair of egg sized low hangers
KELVIN
[post=267334]Quoted post[/post]​

I wondered how he was getting all those fit girls (in the soap and probably in real life too). Seems like everyone's hung lol :p

clownboots19: Who's Gunner? Kelvin is really good looking for a guy.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Dec 15 2004, 04:23 PM
Who's Gunner?  Kelvin is really good looking for a guy.
[post=267553]Quoted post[/post]​

You ain't so bad looking yourself......for a guy, that is.