Celebrities who seem to be a lover of speedos/bathing trunks/or both

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elegant20, Jan 7, 2009.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Be it from the past to the present, which celebrity seems to be love wearing either speedos, bathing trunks, or both? Judging from the pics you seen, post them.

2. Jasper72

Jasper72 New Member

Bryan Cranston is an avid speedo lover.
    One of his King of Queens appearances was centered around this fact when he invited Doug and the guys (but not Carrie) over to his pool. I want to say s2, "Swim Neighbors"?

I want to say he also sported a pair in "Seeing Other People"? w/ Jay Mohr and Andy Richter.
    His character was married to Jay's fiancee's sister and he hit on her while wearing them.

btw, Andy wore a 'flesh speedo' for those occasional 'nude' sketches on Conan O'Brien, like the "Turkish Bath" that turned out to be the Today show set with Matt Lauer. There are a couple of non-pixelated pics floating around out there. they hid NOTHING, so it's a good thing he's blond, unfortunately.

Other than that, only David Duchovny's little red speedo on X-Files (s1 or 2?) and
    Nicholas Brendan's on Buffy (HS swim team ep) are the only other to come to mind.

3. Marco26

Marco26 New Member

ricky martin

4. coopey1234

coopey1234 New Member

daniel craig

5. ropa

ropa Member

And he is so good looking in them. You used to see more in the 70's and 80's

6. elegant20

Gold Member

There are a few rare River Phoenix bathing pics from the mid-80s I guess. He seemed to be a lover of bathing trunks. No speedos at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted