Celebrities with small dicks

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
I just revel in the fact that I have a huge thick cock. 9x7. I realized in Jr. High that I had more than anyone else and I loved it. How sad to go through life small. Can you imagine being small, OMG it must be awful. I love nothing more than showing it off at the gym, or wherever else there are men who just don't measure up to me.

Congratulations. Perhaps you would like to put some action to that and post your most prized attribute with a LPSG verification photo. That would be a good start to validating your statement. Otherwise, many like myself, will have our doubts.

As far as being small, or at least smaller than you claim to be, allow me to answer from the prospective of a Black Male with an average penis. I love my dick. Many others have loved my dick. And I have never had any pussy, and only a couple of man-ass that I could not eventually get balls deep in and bang the fuck out of to both our orgasms and no one has ever said to me "Hell No! That shit ain't goin' inside me!"

I am glad that you are, as you shoud be, proud of your big 9x7. I am really glad you enjoy showing it, as I (would) like to be part of the audience. But please do not assume that all of those of who "do not measure up to" you feel inferior just because of your big dick. There may be some, but there are others of us simply enjoying the view, perhaps fantasizing, and even others glad that they don't have it.

Finally, I have seen growers get to your size and I have seen showers who wind up smaller than me, so don't assume what you see is what they got. Even for the subjects of this thread.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread but the poster did make an inquiry and general supposition I felt I wanted to address. And now back to our show: Celebrities with small dicks...

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
Jude Law doesn't have much to celebrate.

QueerClick: Jude Law Nude

Man that gets old. That's a high-average soft penis on that guy. No way is that "small". Some of the other pics posted here make no sense either. If a guy doesn't have a huge penis it means he has a "small" one? Can someone explain that to me? There's no middle ground? (Thought that's what "average" meant)

quechingon

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bk09171988- says/claims he has this huge member and loves to show it off but has no pics posted... Prove it! Anyway big or small it doesn't really matter just know how to work what you have.

Reactions: BxMex92

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt Lucas ("Little Britain"). A British tabloid once described him as 'looking like he has an acorn' - OUCH!

I love his character sooooo much..really hilarious!!!!! He looks horrific in his outfits...:biggrin1:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the Eric Balfour pics are surprising I saw the movie they are from......I would have guess he'd be packin a big one..but I still like his look

True enough if you've seen Lie with Me, full-frontal and erect. But I don't give two sh*ts what his size is--anywhere, anytime and anything he wants. Ever since I saw him as Claire's bad boy lover in Six Feet Under, I've been smitten. (And you can add Peter Krause to the list, too.)

The sad, but irrelevant, evidence here:

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/eric_balfour.gif

And here (click on pic to enlarge):

Loganotron

Last edited:
Reactions: fredpariz

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bbw36 is very right you cann't judge on a guy soft.... plus patrick dempsey has about 6.5 to 7inches hard and its thick i saw i pic of him nude years ago he paid a lot of money to from the pic getting put out the count sided with him the guy that took the pic was in patrick's yard when it was took........

GothSpice

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've heard less than stellar reports about Brad Pitts endowment... and I've also heard that Ashton Kutcher is renowned for his crotch stuffing shenanigans.

I think the jury is still out on Jude Law... while I'm not entirely convinced he's not small...I'd say a man who's made as many enemies amongst his exes as Law has, is probably going to be the target of some rather cutting and nasty innuendo...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That Eric guy is hot. I don't about him getting out of the bed as judgment. He kind of looks sunk down into the bed so it is hard to tell. If he actually stood up it would be a better case. Great ass on the guy though