Celebrities with small dicks

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, flaccid doesn't mean a lot. Second, a big dick does not automatically equate with sexual prowess; it might just be a big ole piece of meat. Finally, this whole conversation is the LPSG version of mean girls. Get a life!

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reviving this thread with a few more. Sorry for posting Russell Brand he is so not hot but a "celebrity" nonetheless.

Russell Brand may not have one of the biggest dicks in the world but he sure has one of the luckiest...

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Louis CK is an amazing comedian..but sad to say, I did see it on his first show on showtime, and was surprised how little he is... but he is a comedy genuis!

MystaMystery

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think Javier Hernandez (Chicarito) coz you can never see a buldge in ANY of his pictues, personally i find this well annoying.

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media
One thing that must be said:

On a lot the "soft" pics lpsg members post, you can clearly see that the dick has been "fluffed" for the photo to maximize the hanging length.

For a lot of these celebrities, these are just screen caps of action shots, where their package is tightened up.

I know that the pics I've sent gfs have never been sent without a little natural photoshop :biggrin1:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that must be said:

On a lot the "soft" pics lpsg members post, you can clearly see that the dick has been "fluffed" for the photo to maximize the hanging length.

For a lot of these celebrities, these are just screen caps of action shots, where their package is tightened up.

I know that the pics I've sent gfs have never been sent without a little natural photoshop :biggrin1:

This is a really good point.

It seems to me tht many of the pictures in this thread reveal that the owners are indeed smaller than average (flaccid). However, I would say that most of them appear to be of average size (when flaccid) and just not stimulated (in any way)...I tend to think I would shrivel up a little bit extra too if naked in front of a camera with a bunch of people staring at me

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I've seen the photos of Jude Law and for him I don't think there's much room for improvement. He is a strangely handsome man by face but that's about where it ends.
When the nude photos on him was released, he fell off Hollywood's Hot List like a stone......I mean DONE...like Tom Cruise's fall from grace. Looks like Jude is welcoming the lime light diverting from him and his penis; don't hear a peep out of him these days.

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
Well I've seen the photos of Jude Law and for him I don't think there's much room for improvement. He is a strangely handsome man by face but that's about where it ends.
When the nude photos on him was released, he fell off Hollywood's Hot List like a stone......I mean DONE...like Tom Cruise's fall from grace. Looks like Jude is welcoming the lime light diverting from him and his penis; don't hear a peep out of him these days.

Dicks ain't got anything to do with looks.

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Much exaggerated! Jude Law is just as popular as before the nude photos, at least in Europe. He is busy filming (played Dr. Watson in "Sherlock Holmes" etc, etc). He played Hamlet on stage in London and quite recently he was a jury member of the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.
The reason why he is not on Hollywood's Hot List could be, that he is getting older and wants to become a serious actor, not only a sex symbol.