Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other day a friend from work and I were talking about our favorite Tom Hanks movies and she mentioned that she thinks he was really hot when he was younger. No argument here.

But I told her that I love and respect him so much that I can't objectify him.

I truly don't have that for any other celebrity. My imagination goes straight down to Slutville for Chris Hemsworth or Christian Bale. :p

So I wondered if its just me (I can totally believe that it is) or if anyone else has that one celebrity they love so much that to think about them in a sexual manner makes you feel a little guilty?

Reactions: ladygaga1977

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Meryl Streep, but then you already knew that, lol.
That said, most celebrities to me in a sense are objects sexually arranged in the way described only by our popular culture. Things unobtainable are to me only "sexy" in a forbidden sense. I am just as guilty as any of the worst for looking up the most recent famed cock shot, nip slip, or sex vid. But I cant and haven't sought them out when viewing things that I would for masturbation. Unless of course it is with my wife, who, as it were, turns in to a super freak when she sees a Hollywood crush in the buff, but that is a vicarious type of thing.

D

deleted257218

I'm like that with Tom Hanks as well. He's reached this status where I can't find him attractive/unattractive because I like him too much

Reactions: TheHappyWhore

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
Harry Judd or Rupert Penry-Jones. Both stunningly attractive but I cannot imagine sleeping with either of them.