Celebrity Big Brother's Alex Reid full frontal

nychico82

Sexy Member
Media
Celebrity Big Brother resident cross dresser and hotpiece Alex Reid finally showed off his full frontal naked self on Monday night’s live feed cameras. The cage fighting champ and on-and-off again beau to fellow trans Katie Price accidentally revealed all of his yummy bits when he tossed and turned while sleeping naked in bed. You may remember he stripped to a Borat-style mankini for a celebrity hunk competition on the show, but lost to housemate Sisqo who impressed the judges with his endowment. Alex may not be as big, but I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed!!!

NSFW video and stills after the jump!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have you been smoking crack? His dick looks pretty damned big to me. Maybe its time to get your eyes checked out man.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still can't believe that nutjob Katie Price divorced hubby Peter Andre for that mega-loser! (I'd lick the last pussy Peter fuked, just to get a taste of that dick!)

Check out Peter Andre...is he major hot or what?

Attachments

nychico82

Sexy Member
Media
It's in the Big Brother franchise, but this particular show is from the UK. I'm sure at some point there will be a US version. The current season of Celebrity Big Brother has a lot of d-list American stars. Sisqo, Heidi Fleiss, Stephen Baldwin. I believe in previous seasons, LaToya Jackson, Verne Troyer and other people have been on the show. It's basically what the Surreal Life show was to VH1. You can only see Celebrity Big Brother if you download it from UK peeps who've uploaded it to the interwebs. I hope that clears it up!