Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:
Reactions: hunsecker

bamajon

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone noticed Nick Canon on American's Got Talent. He's got some meat snaking down his left leg. I thought it was a one time semi but he continues to sport it.

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to watch just to try to get a glimpse. but i think the director is onto us...they never seem to settle on a shot that you can tell

Hot actor Miguel Angel Silvestrein the new series Sense8 shows off a nice bulge in episode 2

Have you got some screen caps of the German hottie swimming naked in the pool and appearing naked at the Indian wedding in episode 5? My God what a stunning cock and low hanging balls. I freeze framed it and jerked off it was so beautiful. Also, do you have some screen caps of the mostly male naked orgy in the hot tub with the hot blonde German guy, the hot Chicago cop and the 2 hot Mexican gay lovers in episode 6? My eyes just about popped out of my head. Oh yeah, the show and story lines are also pretty awesome in Sense8. I love the gratuitous male nudity. What an awesome show! :p Keep up the good work Netflix!

Reactions: BDS

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
Have you got some screen caps of the German hottie swimming naked in the pool and appearing naked at the Indian wedding in episode 5? My God what a stunning cock and low hanging balls. I freeze framed it and jerked off it was so beautiful. Also, do you have some screen caps of the mostly male naked orgy in the hot tub with the hot blonde German guy, the hot Chicago cop and the 2 hot Mexican gay lovers in episode 6? My eyes just about popped out of my head. Oh yeah, the show and story lines are also pretty awesome in Sense8. I love the gratuitous male nudity. What an awesome show! :p Keep up the good work Netflix!

can you post pics of this guy in the swimming pool scene?

Found the clip of the German hottie in Sense8 getting out of the pool naked.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a show back in the late 90s called FOX AFTER BREAKFAST on FX channel. It was like good morning america and the like but lasted 3hrs or so. Jere Tom Bergeron, Phil Keoghan, Jeff Probst were host and reporters. Well Phil of now Amazing Race fame did a segment in an underwater cave. He wore this tight wetsuit that revealed a really nice balls bulge and an incredibly huge long cock shaft bulge.
I had a little crush on him on this show but after this segment with his cock bulge he was in my fantasies. I have searched for video of this but have never found it. My memory still keeps that great image for me to close my eyes and jerk off to.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Phil Keoghan has often shown a nice bulge on The Amazing Race. However, it seems like on the past few seasons of the show, the sightings have become rare although one or two make it to air.