Celebrity Chef - Guy Fieri

sjpinsea

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just checking if anyone else thinks that Guy Fieri is a hot guy. He's got a couple shows on The Food Network and is hosting the game show Minute To Win It. I love his cockiness. The hair, not so much. But he seems like a guy that would be one hell of a good time in bed. I've tried to find some hot pics but haven't been able to find any. I'd love to see if anyone has some hot pics of his bulge or some insight about how well he's hung.
Thanks.

image.jpg

minutetowinit_guy_fieri.jpg

minute-to-win-it2.jpg

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL. Reading this is making me think of all the not-so-flattering comments that get lobbed at him on the Food Network Humor site. He's a cool dude, and can eat anyone under the table, but as far as hotness goes... Matthew McConaughey was on his show last weekend, and I'm pissed that I missed it.

twinkster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guy is the single reason I stopped watching the Food Network. I find him so annoying. He is not hot at all and his shows are so terrible. Everything he says seems to be geared to the Food Network's dumbest viewer, which is why I'm so glad they launched the Cooking Channel. It's what the Food Network used to be before they discovered rednecks and reality TV. It's a very similar story to MTV.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I totally agree with twinkster. I cannot even watch the commercials with Guy Fieri in them. To say that he is annoying is in insult to annoying people! It's ok though, because I kinda get the feeling that he likes himself enough for ALL of us!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL@ nastiest shits! Yeah, on his DDD show, he just devours anything that is put in front of him. I just hope he's got some Exlax or prune juice at reach at all times. He kind of looks like a chunky version of Colin Farrell.

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm waiting for him to take a bite of something (like a burger covered in corn beef hash and jalepenos served on waffles) sweat a little gravy, turn to the camera, let out a loud 3 minute fart and drop dead clutching his chest.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not attracted to him, but i like his shows, especially Triple D. He seems to have a lot of fun interacting with the cooks that he's highlighting and it's a lot of fun to watch.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol@ balljunkie!! But I do find him attractive even if he's a bit chinned up now
Red Rebel ,Hot damn! what a lovely ass there dude. I'd love to find me one of those to cuddle up to every night.

But sorry have to disagree with your beautiful ass and say thumbs down on the Guy issue. But love ya man.