Celebrity Chef - Guy Fieri

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a person that has worked with him personally. He is a spoiled little boy who is very very difficult to work with. Self-absorbed. Thinks the world show bow to him. It's like, "Dude, you eat at greasy spoons!"

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with all of the sentiments expressed above. Guy Fieri is a P-I-G. If he were in my restaurant doing his DDD show and reached over to pull some meat off of my brisket or what have you, he would be pulling back a stump. Keep your frigging fingers out of the food!:mad:

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fashion police need to arrest him. Maybe we need to submit his name to "What not to wear." He's too old to be dressing like he does and the hair is another subject.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know a person that has worked with him personally. He is a spoiled little boy who is very very difficult to work with. Self-absorbed. Thinks the world show bow to him. It's like, "Dude, you eat at greasy spoons!"

Very true statement about him being a very difficult person to work with. I also know some people who had the pleasure of working with him and they said he is a total ass.

On the OP's comment: No I don't find him attractive at all.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like his shows, but I have never thought of him in a sexual way. Eww... it sort of turns my stomach that he eats so much. I'm surprised he doesn't weigh 800 lbs. And, his hair has to be, without a doubt, the worst I have ever seen on a guy. I agree, he doesn't dress appropriately for his age.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read an article a few months ago that said he's a major homophobe.... not hot in my opinion...

I used to kind of had a crush on Guy at one time, as he reminded me of someone I knew that was hung short and thick and we had great sex together.

But I, like you, read the article about him being a homophobe and lost all interest. The article said that he wanted to be "warned" if the restaurant owner was gay first. Just seemed kind of childish. I don't even watch his show anymore and used to enjoy it.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do find him attractive and he has something that you guys dont have....tv shows which are making money and frankly the only thing I would change about him would be his hair...it is a little outdated. I guess you guys are not into the semi chunky type men and only into twinks....but each to their own.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do find him attractive and he has something that you guys dont have....tv shows which are making money and frankly the only thing I would change about him would be his hair...it is a little outdated. I guess you guys are not into the semi chunky type men and only into twinks....but each to their own.

I am not into twinks. I am not attracted to Guy Fieri at all. I am not a fan of Guy Fieri. I like Anne Burrell better but not in sexual or in a relationship way.

I respect that you have an interest in Guy. I am not knocking who you like. That is what makes sexuality and sexual attraction very interesting. Not everyone is attracted to the same people. But we can basically like who we like and that be the end of the discussion.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I watch when he does local places just to find different places to eat. I find him personally annoying and just overblown.

On Guy Fieri's Triple D on the Food Network....a couple of things that are a turn-off.

One is that beard. Two...he eats in those establishments' kitchens. And watching him pig out there is kinda considering health codes. Three...I don't like his hokey joke repartee as the different chefs prepare their specialties. Four...what is Guy Fieri and Rachael Ray's obsession with loud pumpkin orange and being retro?!

cleancutatl

1st Like
Media
He is a homophobe.....Please change the channel when you see him on it!

As consumers we vote with our dollars...to get him off the air we have to make sure he doesn't have the ratings to sell anything.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't find anything at all attractive about guy fieri.... he started on the food network as a likable personality, but he's like one of those people who just gets ugler and uglier the more you look at him....

but i agree with pinky.... if he were ever in my kitchen and just started picking at my roast with his bare hands i would seriously take my spatula and ram it up his ass, throw him face first in to that ugly convertible and send him on his way.... that's just NASTY.... quite frankly, i don't think i would ever eat in a DDD that he visited for that very reason....