Celebrity cum shot fantasies

rockstarguitar87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys I’m sure we all fantasize about celebrities when we’re going at it so I thought it would be kind of fun to discuss what we think their cumshots would be like. I’ll kick it off with a few...

Nick Jonas - thick medium sized load that probably doesn’t shoot much but coats his dick. One or two soft moans at the end.

Joe Jonas - big load with an average shooting distance, visible pulses in his cock and balls, breathy moans from right before orgasm through a few seconds after he’s done shooting

Evan Peters - loud moans the whole way through orgasm, muscles rigid, thick ropes of cum with a good range, might hit his own face

Tom Daley - intense O face with no sound until after he cums, quick dribble with a few small bursts but a big load that coats his stomach. More power behind it if you hit his prostate the right way at the right time.

Justin Bieber - soft moans at random intervals, huge loads, several quick bursts up to chest level, thinner cum

rockstarguitar87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Harry Styles - quick staccato moans, arched back, spread toes flexing as he shoots. Thick heavy loads in ropes that cover his abs, one big relief moan at the end and probably plays with his cum.

Niall Horan - surprised O face with whisper moans, dribble that turns into a short shot or two, turns into a giggle moan once the bigger shots go and hit his stomach.