Celebrity Fetish(s)

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are several things I'm a fan of. One of them are big dicks. I love them. I love to see them soft and hanging. But, one of the other things/fetishes I have is for hands and feet. Oh yeah I forgot... Gerard Butler.

In my eyes he is the sexiest, hottest complete package of a man I've seen in a long time and I have daily fantasies about him.

Well today, most of the fantasies were answered upon my arrival at the Post Office. There on the cover of the May issue of Architectural Digest is the man. He is there sitting in a chair with his legs pulled up, in jeans and barefoot. That along with his beautiful hands and that smile.... fuck I nearly didn't make it out of the post office without embarrassing myself.

If you get a chance check out the issue and see the spread on his loft in NY. If there was ANY question of his being gay... they are answered there.

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great picture, his eyes seem to be saying "nudeyorker come on over and help give me a proper housewarming." Or something to that effect.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gerard Butler...

... he is the sexiest, hottest complete package of a man I've seen in a long time and I have daily fantasies about him.

Well today, most of the fantasies were answered upon my arrival at the Post Office. There on the cover of the May issue of Architectural Digest is the man. He is there sitting in a chair with his legs pulled up, in jeans and barefoot. That along with his beautiful hands and that smile.... fuck I nearly didn't make it out of the post office without embarrassing myself.

If you get a chance check out the issue and see the spread on his loft in NY. If there was ANY question of his being gay... they are answered there.

I felt the same way with my DETAILS issue with Sam Worthington featured on the cover. Especially the DETAILS issue with Ryan Seacrest on the cover.