Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever told you that you look like some celebrity? Or have you ever been confused for one?

It had never happened to me until the last six months. On three separate occations different people have told me I look like Freddy Prince Jr.

Which confuses me since I don't see the resemblance.
:confused::confused::confused:

Plus, I don't like the comparison cause I think he's a douche.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I think you do kinda look like him. But don't worry, I think he's hot. Just take it as a compliment. I've had like 4 different people in the past year tell me I look like Kirsten Dunst, and I don't see it either, but I just take it as a compliment.

Attachments

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever told you that you look like some celebrity? Or have you ever been confused for one?

It had never happened to me until the last six months. On three separate occations different people have told me I look like Freddy Prince Jr.

What do you guys think?

I have to correct people when they say I look like particular celebrities; I say, ' You mean they look like me!' Which of course the lucky one's do :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The only celebrity I recall ever being compared to was Geena Davis`- and quite seriously that person must have been tripping, because I don't look a thing like her. Different colour eyes, different face shape, different nose, different height - I guess we both have full lips and we might have both been wearing our hair long, straight and dark when the comparison was made.. even so it was a fairly big stretch of the imagination.

Edit: Not that I'd mind looking like her - she's a great looking woman - so am I, just not in a similar way. :smile:

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been told a couple times that I look like Noah Wyle. I took that as a huge compliment, but as an insult to Mr. Wyle.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you look like Lee Evans. People often say we remind them of someone but it can often be because our mannerisms and general colouring bring that person to mind. I've been told on a number of times I look like two famous women but I honestly couldn't be less like them if I tried, so I think it can only be my personality that reminds them of that person.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What do you guys think?

NO comparison!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually I get "young Dennis Quaid." Though that appears to have something to do with the hair. When the hair is long, Dennis across the board. When the hair is short or shaved I get Ewan McGregor.

I don't see it myself, but I get it A LOT. So I guess it's there whether I see it or not.