Celebrity look-alikes

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BBucko sorta looks like Dennis Quaid and Prepstud sorta looks like Tyrone Power. Any others anyone can think of?

BBucko reminds me of The Edge from U2. They must have been from the same clan back in the day. (many centuries ago) :biggrin1:

I honestly do not know if Zos23xy's avatar is of Leif Garret or not. :confused:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
BBucko reminds me of The Edge from U2. They must have been from the same clan back in the day. (many centuries ago) :biggrin1:

I honestly do not know if Zos23xy's avatar is of Leif Garret or not. :confused:

That is me; I know Leif Garret is a musician, but I am unfamiliar with his work, and have never seen a picture. That nonsense about Lief Garret started up with Jason Dawg, who has honored me by placing me on "ignore".

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is me; I know Leif Garret is a musician, but I am unfamiliar with his work, and have never seen a picture. That nonsense about Lief Garret started up with Jason Dawg, who has honored me by placing me on "ignore".

He was a teen idol actor and a singer. You look much better than him but you do resemble him in the avatar..

Attachments

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is like Leif went to country music. Though you look much better than him, though. I mean it.

About Leif Garrett, he was a teen idol at the age of 16-17 of the 70s. The number of things that destroyed him were drug abuse and not staying sober for a while. I think he was the only one that wore really tight spandex leather that were so tight, you could see a bulge. The only exceptions to pass for tight leather pants were Billy Idol and spandex-wearing David Lee Roth. He was regarded as the official disco-teen king of the 70s at one before the 70s ended.