Celebrity Phone Sex

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys.....I am bursting with excitement as I begin this new thread!! I recently began engaging in phone sex with a couple male celebrities!! I cant name drop but I will say that there are some freaky celebs out there.....fortunately for me they think that I am someone that I'm not and therefore are more open to such conversation!! Every time I see them on TV I get so horny because I feel like I know something about them that noone else does...(if u ever want to really get to know sum1 call then late at night!!) Anyway my question is..has anyone else had this experience or something close or has anyone ever pretended to be someone else on the fone to get a friend that they had a crush on to have phone sex with them???

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How sure are you that it is really them and not another faker like you??? Sounds too good to be true.

I must be a celebrity then cuz all I have to do is say, "Hey Baby, call me." and they call.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't put my finger on it (and don't really want to for that matter), but for some reason, I think this thread belongs in the forum: Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics

The operative word in the forum title being JOKES!! Surely you're not serious, bigboi....

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whether or not u believe it is certainly up to you....but wen I have them sending me email pics of themselves, as they say the proof is in the pudding!! I do my research and I use connections of mine to get what I want...all I know is wat i kno....take it or leave it!!

Its_a_me_me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...here I thought this was going to be something along the lines of "which celeb would you like to have phone sex with", not someone trying to get jack off material. :(