Celebrity sex tapes

TheBBB

Just Browsing
Media
Have any sex tapes actually impressed any of you in how good the sex actually looked? I don't mean find did you like the guy or even his dick, but has any of it ever actually looked like good sex?

txtrojan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My guilty pleasure is the Amy Fisher sex tape (the first one) - listening to the dilfy guy with the graying hair gets me turned on. He's so cocky and there's a confidence to him that always gets me. It seems to me she loves fucking him and making herself cum - and I love his dialogue about it. May not be for everyone, but it turns me on.

There's another sex tape with a random guy and 3 asian chicks who were supposed to be finalists or previous winners in a Miss International pageant? Don't know if that's true or not, but they're homemade and the way he fucks those girls always gets me going also. There's one POV scene where she's riding him reverse cowgirl and he has the camera on his dick, which he's pushing forward with his finger while she slowly fucks him. From the POV you can see her ass and pussy just surrounding his cock and the little moans he gives just before cumming have been a big turn on. He's an attractive white guy with a decent body and big thick dick and those girls just go to town . . .

D_HermanSmellville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen this one too.

Best scene is when she (not sure which one) is lying on her back, has her head tilted back over the side of the bed and sucks/fucks his dick with her mouth & throat upside down. :notworthy:

There's another sex tape with a random guy and 3 asian chicks who were supposed to be finalists or previous winners in a Miss International pageant? Don't know if that's true or not, but they're homemade and the way he fucks those girls always gets me going also. There's one POV scene where she's riding him reverse cowgirl and he has the camera on his dick, which he's pushing forward with his finger while she slowly fucks him. From the POV you can see her ass and pussy just surrounding his cock and the little moans he gives just before cumming have been a big turn on. He's an attractive white guy with a decent body and big thick dick and those girls just go to town . . .

D_HermanSmellville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of Amy Fisher, I might add that I got the Joey Butafuocco one. (I know this guy is an idiot but I still lust for him!) The sex is really not that good, as his wife does most of the work. However, he has what I call a "goober" which is a thick but average-length dick---and a good thing in my book. Most impressive are his balls, which are HUGE!

quail

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the miss universe girl was also a winner of US project runway from last seasn, Anya.. i had no idea WOAH

Reactions: Dark Horse

thomas76

Sexy Member
Media
Wouldn't consider Colin big at all. Pretty much has an average size cock. Average girth and average to maybe little more in length. About 6.5 inches long or at most 7 inches.

Also he doesn't really last long. Beside the foreplay/bj which lasted a few minutes, he only lasted 2 minutes while having actual intercourse.... But regardless, he is a sexy man even if he is sort of like a minute man :biggrin1:

TheBBB

Just Browsing
Media
Some of this is exactly what I didn't mean. I'm trying to get past the "the guy's hot!" and "has a great cock!" stuff to see what people actually think of the sex.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm sorry... but I was impressed with Dustin Diamond's cock. I like em thick, and his was really FAT. I just wish he would have cum in the video.

sources have said that it was a stunt cock. would make sense why he hasn't done more especially since he has absolutely nothing going on for him nowadays

Some of this is exactly what I didn't mean. I'm trying to get past the "the guy's hot!" and "has a great cock!" stuff to see what people actually think of the sex.

ye i see the exact thing. erica lynnne (bad girls club) and karissa shannon (well i think that's her name) with sam jones III (from smallville). they get really freaky. ray j w/ kim k is pretty boring. she is not so good at sex .... or marriage :D. but to be honest most of the sextapes were pretty boring stuff. we should get an official list of all of them and start ticking off the good and bad ones.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw the Ray J and Kim K video. He is a big boy. Nice!

and kim k seemed to have good bj technique, 2 hands, lips, tongue all involved.
and i was told hot girls just lay there...kim was working

and paris' bj isn't bad for a billionaire

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
severina vuckovic (spelling?) has by far the best celeb sex tape. she fucks the guy hard and he fucks her harder.

she was a big Croatian popstar who competed in the eurovision contest. At the time of the sex tape she was married to another guy and was preaching abstinence to the public lol.