Celebrity size queen?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
if katie holmes was a size queen she wouldnt of married tom cruise,,

Word

miss Jolie shes totally a queen about everything else she does so why not cock as well

I remember seeing Billy Bob Thorton full frontal in some film and he was far from hung. Also Pitt doesn't strike me as a guy who's packing.

Isn't "queen" slang for queer? How can a woman who has a fondness for a man with size be a size "queen"?
Your sarcasm, sir, not withstanding, I still don't see how a heterosexual woman can be called a queen--a word which is a synonym for homosexual.

Yeah I don't understand why people apply it to women here or for that matter why some women here apply it to themselves. From what I've read the term "size queen" started in New York's Greenwich Village and was a label bestowed upon cross-dressing men (the word "queen" taken from "drag queen") who preferred hung men. I guess the term evolved to include females but it's origins have nothing to do with women.

I remember reading a few years back, about Heidi Klum impressed with Seal's bulge for a first impression.

She said something to that effect on Oprah. Paraphrasing: "what he was packing in his pants was the first thing I noticed about him."

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A quick search didn't yield any video of the applicable part of the Oprah interview, but I did find the exact quote. The context is Klum recounting how she first met Seal in a hotel lobby. He had just finished working out and was wearing bicycle shorts:

"When I saw him, I was like, wow! He is different and so tall and dark and just handsome. I saw the package-–and I mean the whole package, literally. I was like, 'That is a man.'"

reference: Heidi Klum: No Regrets About Risqué Oprah Interview - Heidi Klum : People.com

NewJerseyWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a teacher in New Jersey, and one of the women I work with is close friends with Tara Reid, who she grew up with. According to her, Reid is a bit of a size queen who will not screw any guy with less than 7".

Also, just to add on to what a few people have said here earlier from observations: If I had to guess, I'd say that Jenny McCarthy, TV actress & current co-host on "The View," is a size queen. Seems very superficial to me… Then again, this one is just a guess on my part, but hey, I'm a size queen myself, so if anyone is qualified to take a guess, I'd back myself to do so. :biggrin1:

Reactions: BigBen and 20x16cm

will84grant

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
heather locklear - remember a howard stern show she was on where howard asked if tommy lee's big penis shocked her, she said no she had seen bigger. also seen where she said something about rockstar's being hung and she said all the ones she had been with were

nicki minaj - a bunch of her song lyrics she talks about guys with big dicks, and she was on chelsea handler's show talking about her alternate personalities' taste in men and said they all liked big

rihanna - heard a radio interview she looks for guys who are big

Heidi klum - she said the first thing she noticed about seal was his package

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A quick search didn't yield any video of the applicable part of the Oprah interview, but I did find the exact quote. The context is Klum recounting how she first met Seal in a hotel lobby. He had just finished working out and was wearing bicycle shorts:

"When I saw him, I was like, wow! He is different and so tall and dark and just handsome. I saw the package-–and I mean the whole package, literally. I was like, 'That is a man.'"

reference: Heidi Klum: No Regrets About Risqué Oprah Interview - Heidi Klum : People.com

Maybe she just likes to tease ;)

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the day, Marilyn Monroe was. Told everyone she loved Milton Berle's package
She married Joe DiMaggio & he was supposedly hung.

Also, I remember watching an episode of Denise Richards' reality show in which she stated that she likes guys with big cocks.