Celebrity Size Queens

LeahCat: I just thought that to go along with Celebrity endowments a list of Celebrity Size Queens might be appropriate (and a bit of fun).

To kick things off I nominate Tamsyn Lewis the Australian Olympic athlete and professional celebrity (as all in Australia would know).

hung_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LeahCat@Feb 6 2005, 02:26 PM
I just thought that to go along with Celebrity endowments a list of Celebrity Size Queens might be appropriate (and a bit of fun).

To kick things off I nominate Tamsyn Lewis the Australian Olympic athlete and professional celebrity (as all in Australia would know).
[post=280596]Quoted post[/post]​

What makes her a size queen? I've googled her name but can't find anything about size.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe i'm not following..you mean there is a known list of people
who *are* celebs who have said they are size queens?

sanf01: I believe Janet Jackson did an interview with Blender magazine and talked about her use of the phrase "nice package" in one of her songs (can't remember the name of the song). She went on to say that package size was important to her!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by sanf01@Feb 6 2005, 01:49 PM
I believe Janet Jackson did an interview with Blender magazine and talked about her use of the phrase "nice package" in one of her songs (can't remember the name of the song). She went on to say that package size was important to her!
[post=280653]Quoted post[/post]​
And yet, Justin Timberlake. In Justin's defense, his grandmother says his penis isn't small.

Oh, and for if you can't tell, Britney Spears is obviously a size queen.

lisztless2004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by hung_uk+Feb 6 2005, 09:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_uk &#064; Feb 6 2005, 09:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LeahCat@Feb 6 2005, 02:26 PM
I just thought that to go along with Celebrity endowments a list of Celebrity Size Queens might be appropriate (and a bit of fun).

[post=280596]Quoted post[/post]​

What makes her a size queen? I&#39;ve googled her name but can&#39;t find anything about size.
[post=280601]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m with you&#33; I&#39;d love to know what LeahCat knows about this scrumptious runner and her preferences below the belt.

LeahCat: No super big secret guys. It&#39;s pretty common knowledge around the traps in Melbourne that she&#39;s got a preference for &#39;big&#39; men. But its not like she&#39;s out on her lonesome, there&#39;s a couple of the Melb society gals who like a man to be packing more than just a long fat wallet.
LOL, I dont think its exactly the sort of thing you&#39;d find in a Google search though LOL. However, it is the reason why she dumped one particular AFL player only a week or so after they got together.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Zot57@Feb 6 2005, 05:00 PM
From what I understand, Rock Hudson was very much a size queen. He was
particularly fond of Jim Nabors.
[post=280688]Quoted post[/post]​
Hell, at that time, practically all of Hollywood was in the closet. James Dean was bi, Rock Hudson was gay, and most of the actors knew about a movie&#39;s homoerotic subtext.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by the sac@Feb 8 2005, 04:23 AM
Beyonce Knowles is a size queen
[post=280991]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm...never heard that one before. Though that new Destiny&#39;s Child song has lyrics like "I need a soldier that ain&#39;t scared to stand up for me; known to carry big things, if you know what I mean." But that&#39;s not much in the way of evidence.

Some obvious confirmed ones:
- Milla Jovovich
- Jamie Pressly
- Jolene Blalock
- Pamela Anderson

The_Swinging_Voter:
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight+Feb 9 2005, 06:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TragicWhiteKnight &#064; Feb 9 2005, 06:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the sac@Feb 8 2005, 04:23 AM

Hmm...never heard that one before. Though that new Destiny&#39;s Child song has lyrics like "I need a soldier that ain&#39;t scared to stand up for me; known to carry big things, if you know what I mean." But that&#39;s not much in the way of evidence.

- Milla Jovovich
- Jamie Pressly
- Jolene Blalock
- Pamela Anderson
[post=281177]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

So TragicWhiteKnight, why are those girls confirmed size queens (apart from Pam, I think I get that one LOL).

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by The_Swinging_Voter+Feb 9 2005, 05:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Swinging_Voter &#064; Feb 9 2005, 05:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight@Feb 9 2005, 06:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-the sac
@Feb 8 2005, 04:23 AM

- Milla Jovovich
- Jamie Pressly
- Jolene Blalock
- Pamela Anderson

So TragicWhiteKnight, why are those girls confirmed size queens (apart from Pam, I think I get that one LOL).
[post=281320]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

They&#39;re all pretty much self-confessed. Milla has a song called &#39;Creature&#39; which she wrote about a very well-endowed lover. Blalock gave an interview in...some kind of guy mag (Maxim or FHM) admitting it; Pressly did a similar thing on, I think, Howard Stern (talking about a guy who was 10" in girth). Obviously they could all be lying, but I trust the gutter press on this one.

Randy

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight@Feb 11 2005, 10:15 AM
They&#39;re all pretty much self-confessed. Milla has a song called &#39;Creature&#39; which she wrote about a very well-endowed lover.
[post=282035]Quoted post[/post]​

Lyrics to "Creature" - heh, I don&#39;t know if Milla can sing but I like her lyrics&#33;

Oh pretty creature
From what door did you arrive?
Oh what madness will you drive me to?
Let me kiss your hand
And send you back smaller then sand
Swimming in your black mind
You often take me off inside my head

Let me take a ride and worship
Your size
Let me take a ride and worship
Your size

Oh I&#39;m dying
Dying myself with colors of you
Remembering our sweet pretending
Oh big lover
Fun will protect like love
Oh most beautiful as the con-creature
Meet me at the motel six
You said you&#39;d always be my lover

Cause there is no place like the snowman
For just another moment
There is no place like the snowman
For just another moment

Let me take a ride and worship your size (x3)

(transcribed by Natasha Memmott)

Secretariat

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight+Feb 11 2005, 12:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TragicWhiteKnight &#064; Feb 11 2005, 12:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The_Swinging_Voter@Feb 9 2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight@Feb 9 2005, 06:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-the sac
@Feb 8 2005, 04:23 AM

- Milla Jovovich
- Jamie Pressly
- Jolene Blalock
- Pamela Anderson

[post=281320]Quoted post[/post]​

They&#39;re all pretty much self-confessed. Milla has a song called &#39;Creature&#39; which she wrote about a very well-endowed lover. Blalock gave an interview in...some kind of guy mag (Maxim or FHM) admitting it; Pressly did a similar thing on, I think, Howard Stern (talking about a guy who was 10" in girth). Obviously they could all be lying, but I trust the gutter press on this one.
[post=282035]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

She was probably having a baby and got confused. 10 inches in girth ?

Uhmm,ok, sure it was, and then it was time for another hit.. A Coca Cola can is 8.5 inches in girth. I&#39;d luv to see a pic of a tape measure wrapped around something 10 inches in girth. So would my wife who complains about my girth which isn&#39;t anywhere near 10 inches.

We&#39;ve been lurking in this group for a while and don;t see any of the huge men on here claim to have anything close to that (sans silicone,of course).

That was probably more a case of her playing up to Howards predilection with his (admittedly) small penis and blowing him away with something ridiculous as a gag (no pun intended)

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Secretariat@Feb 12 2005, 05:40 AM
She was probably having a baby and got confused. 10 inches in girth ?

Uhmm,ok, sure it was, and then it was time for another hit.. A Coca Cola can is 8.5 inches in girth. I&#39;d luv to see a pic of a tape measure wrapped around something 10 inches in girth. So would my wife who complains about my girth which isn&#39;t anywhere near 10 inches.

We&#39;ve been lurking in this group for a while and don;t see any of the huge men on here claim to have anything close to that (sans silicone,of course).

That was probably more a case of her playing up to Howards predilection with his (admittedly) small penis and blowing him away with something ridiculous as a gag (no pun intended)
[post=282232]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m fairly sure she was exaggerating for radio benefit - I didn&#39;t say I believed her, just that she was dating some rock guy (called Snake or Shark or something stupid) who was 10" around. I&#39;m sure it&#39;s possible but since even the most outrageous LPSG liars don&#39;t claim to be that thick, I&#39;m sure it was big but not that big. And by her movie career, you can tell she doesn&#39;t have that much judgement when it comes to figuring out how big things are going to be.