Celebrity Size Queens

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
What are some known celebrity size queens? i already know about Rhianna but thats it.

Would love to also get some links of celebrities interviewed or talking about penis size or even just videos of women talking about penis size in general.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To continue with the pop songstresses, I think some candidates are Janet Jackson. Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, Kesha and Christina Aguilera.

*Janet Jackson said in an interview that she would fake a headache "if the guy wasn't packing"

*In an interview I saw on youtube (but couldn't find now) Lady Gaga was asked what she looked for in a man and she just said "A big dick." (To me it kinda came across as a joke, but who knows..)

*In another interview I saw on youtube with Lily Allen (that I couldn't find anymore either) she was asked what kind of guys have a chance with her and she said "Men with big penises". There are also several clips on youtube of her dissing small dicks in between songs at concerts. (With Lily Allen, to me it comes across as a sort of "edgy" image thing, although that doesn't mean she can't be an actual size queen, too)

*Kesha talks about what she likes in this interview: A big bushy beard and a big dick: KE$HA: HELL ON WHEELS

*Aguilera has a couple of size related song lyrics, and seems to like to flaunt her husband's size. I read it was mentioned during her wedding, and in this Ellen interview, she does some serious hinting from around 4:00 in this clip: YouTube - Christina Aguilera on Ellen DeGeneres

Also, the one from TLC that has a reality show where she's looking for a man, said on the George Lopez Show that "It's the size of the boat. I want a yacht."

Last edited:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
To continue with the pop songstresses, I think some candidates are Janet Jackson. Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, Kesha and Christina Aguilera.

*Janet Jackson said in an interview that she would fake a headache "if the guy wasn't packing"

*In an interview I saw on youtube (but couldn't find now) Lady Gaga was asked what she looked for in a man and she just said "A big dick." (To me it kinda came across as a joke, but who knows..)

*In another interview I saw on youtube with Lily Allen (that I couldn't find anymore either) she was asked what kind of guys have a chance with her and she said "Men with big penises". There are also several clips on youtube of her dissing small dicks in between songs at concerts. (With Lily Allen, to me it comes across as a sort of "edgy" image thing, although that doesn't mean she can't be an actual size queen, too)

*Kesha talks about what she likes in this interview: A big bushy beard and a big dick: KE$HA: HELL ON WHEELS

*Aguilera has a couple of size related song lyrics, and seems to like to flaunt her husband's size. I read it was mentioned during her wedding, and in this Ellen interview, she does some serious hinting from around 4:00 in this clip: YouTube - Christina Aguilera on Ellen DeGeneres

Also, the one from TLC that has a reality show where she's looking for a man, said on the George Lopez Show that "It's the size of the boat. I want a yacht."

Thanks! great contribution love Christina Aquilera's tits lol (even tho they are obviously fake)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather Locklear

Paris Hilton

Nicole Richie (i hear the Madden twins are pretty well endowed)

Well ofcourse Miss Pamela Anderson

Kat von D

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was gonna say the same thing about her dumping Chris Brown. Oh well...:biggrin1:

Well obviously with Chris she was addickted..so...

Only some real piece of meat can keep a girl hooked enough to stay in a bad relationship right?:cool:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well obviously with Chris she was addickted..so...

Only some real piece of meat can keep a girl hooked enough to stay in a bad relationship right?:cool:

I thought it was the swagger she was addicted to.....that and ...."that's alright because she loved the way it hurts".....:biggrin1:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eva Longoria

Jennifer lopez ( although I'm doubtful about Ben Affleck)

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JANET JACKSON. Here are some excerpts:

From a 2001 Blender magazine article:

Jackson gets up from the sofa and crosses her vast, bland London hotel room. She begins fiddling with an array of cups and flasks. “I’m just gonna get some tea. I hope I didn’t embarrass you.”

No.

“I like…nice packages.”

I thought that “nice package” might mean a whole combination of different things about a person.

“No. No. It’s just about the one thing. It’s about the kickstand. That’s all. It’s just a little sing-songy thing. It’s a girly thing. When girlfriends get together, they talk about guys, just the way guys get together and talk about girls and probably all sorts of — ”

Not that way.

“…Oh, come on! You guys don’t talk about it?”

Men are always horrified when they find out how women talk about men.

“You know what? You guys always play that game. I hear guys say, ‘Girls are the worst, they really…’ ”

Uh-huh.

“Well, you know? We do. We talk about you guys. Who’s big; who’s not. We talk about a lot of things. Sorry.”

excerpt from another source:

"I'm a size queen - honestly," Janet explained. "If I'm on a date and I see the guy is not packing, that's when I fake a backache. Suddenly, your back goes out. I learned that from my friends..."