Celebrity Size Queens

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The group to which you refer isn't actually named "Celebrity Size Queens," so that's why you couldn't find it. It's here instead:

Yahoo! Groups

great job...I knew I had forgotten the name and I used to be a member of it

:smile:

to the original poster, follow the link provided by Patrick and you should be very happy...check back through all the messages and you will find the complete confirmed alphabetical lists

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This whole theme strikes me as deeply wishful thinking for a bunch of guys who have this fetish. It seems like a variation on the small cock humiliation riff for some, to have these unattainable women fantasized further into highly demanding size queens. Or for others it's the sexual fantasy that if she only knew what my monster could do for her she'd be slutty putty.

I don't doubt that some size queens exist and that they candidly express their preferences, but I'd guess that these extensive lists on celebrities are collected by those who are more than a bit obsessive, based on hearsay and rumour.

Whatever turns y'all on. :biggrin1:

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really-I would not mind Julia going down my big one-those big fat lips must feel good sucking on a big one like mind.Get along with Scorpio's anyway

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard Gena Gershon,Heather Lockleer,and one or two others are into big cocks.I'd screw Gena Gershon's brain out with my big one-anyday-i type of gal anyway.

Media
This whole theme strikes me as deeply wishful thinking for a bunch of guys who have this fetish. It seems like a variation on the small cock humiliation riff for some, to have these unattainable women fantasized further into highly demanding size queens. Or for others it's the sexual fantasy that if she only knew what my monster could do for her she'd be slutty putty.

I don't doubt that some size queens exist and that they candidly express their preferences, but I'd guess that these extensive lists on celebrities are collected by those who are more than a bit obsessive, based on hearsay and rumour.

Whatever turns y'all on. :biggrin1:
you're HOT!

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

Gwen Stefani had a long lasting relationship with Tony Kanal who apparently has a 12" stuff...

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Admittedly Tracey Emin is not likely to be considered particularly famous outside the UK, but she's widely known (whether you consider it deserved or not!) and a quote of hers certainly earns her a place in this forum:-

"I have a really big problem, I cannot have sex with men with little dicks. Oh, I've tried but I just can't do it. Thus, I have not had sex for two years"