Celebrity Suck Off

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Mouthy asshole, Christian Bale.

Or on the other end of the spectrum, a hot nice kinda-regular guy, Jacoby Ellsbury.

Attachments

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zac Efron without question... One glance with those steely blue eyes and I'm putty in his hands!!!!

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Oh my lord, I can't believe I get to be the first one to say it;

Anderson muthafuckin' Cooper.

There isn't a sex act I wouldn't do with that man. Blowing him would be the very least of it (unless that's all he wanted I guess.) There's thinking a person is beautiful externally. There's thinking a person is beautiful internally. And then there's this third tier of infatuation where the very synapses in your brain that create the reality of said person are beautiful.

If it could only be one person... it would hands down (or tied behind my back or whatever) be Anderson.

JSZ​

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Count me in for Channing Tatum. That man is gorgeous!

Another one that was an old personal gay crush of mine was Robby Benson. Just those eyes, those lips, and that face was enough to make me cream, especially in movies like Ice Castles(in those tighty whities), Die Laughing, and Running Brave(nude and those short shorts). I would love to suck him.

What's your suck off?:biggrin1:

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Rob Gronkowski... fingers crossed that he's hung! This guy seems like such an exhibitionist, there has to be a pic or sex tape somewhere waiting to be leaked.

also Aaron Hernandez at the same time.

Attachments

Last edited: