Celebrity Tell All Book

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jim817, Feb 1, 2012.

1. jim817

jim817 Member

I hear there is a new book coming out called Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood. The author supposedly fixes up a lot of stars from the past in gay and bisexual affairs. It should be quite interesting to read. It was discussed by Whoopi on The View this week.

2. BDS

BDS
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes buy Whoopi was not keen on the idea of the book.

I would read it !

3. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh joy! Another book which will probably just be filled with more rumors and allegations. If a person was gay or bisexual and didn't say it then let it go if they are now dead especially. I looked up the book with Google searching and found it. It seems Scotty Bowers is now 88 and wants to screw one last time.

His statement that he had a few 3-somes with the Duke of Windsor and Wallis Simpson is questionable and he also says he had sex with Spencer Tracy:rolleyes: his list of conquests is amazing and not very believable. In interviews he has said that he kept quiet for the sake of the people when they were still alive but now they are dead so it's okay. Yeah, now they are dead so they can't call him a liar either.
    He also says that since they are dead it can't hurt them. Well no, not them but what about their children or grandchildren or still living widow or life partner?

Some of his meetups were with men who at some time while alive were known to be gay, but even then, these are ones that everybody claims to have had. It is as bad as the "George Washington Slept Here" signs all over the country.....even in places he never went.

Scotty Bowers at 88 is a disgusting and sad little old man.

Scotty Bowers, former Marine and then rent-boy spends his last days telling tales which might not even be true.

4. psguy64

Gold Member

Just heard about book. After the Google read with Dunne's son and Vidal's comments - have ordered book thru Amazon.

5. mikey41

Gold Member

Having a three-way with the Duke and Duchess of Windsor is nothing to brag about. Yuck.

6. putputt00

putputt00 Member

Albums:
    I am sorry but I just cant think about Miss Kate Hepburn having sex at all, I mean am I wrong for that

7. MesseJetcalfe

MesseJetcalfe Member

I'm gay, and I have to say the Duchess is more appealing! She was probably a great deal of fun. Coleman Dowell, in one of his books, states that she was known for her killer oral skills (ie, servicing dongs by mouth).

8. BDS

BDS
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Scotty Bowers at 88 is a disgusting and sad little old man.

Dont hold back Hoss. what do you really think about him. :smile:

9. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Yeah, it does seem like we've had a lot of these lately.....and probably none of them worth reading.

10. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was quite disappointed this morning when the CBS Sunday morning show with Charles Osgood didn't discuss this book or even mention it when he had an interview with Jennifer Grant, the daughter of Cary Grant and a story on Wallis Simpson, the Duchess of Windsor. Bowers said he had sex with both Simpson and with Grant and neither of these stories this morning mentioned him. I am sure that if pressed, Bowers would say he had sex with Charles Osgood too (and maybe he did:confused:)

11. wolf1bear2

wolf1bear2 Member

First entry, Walter Pidgeon, giving a B.J. It's a book about memories. We do have em. ; }

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Spencer Tracy? Is he kidding? The man was such a committed Catholic he wouldn't divorce his wife, even though he'd basically left her. No way.

Draft saved Draft deleted