Celebrity with cute son/daughter over 18

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, paula deans sons are hot. she annoys the hell out of me and cooks the most unhealthy food.... but if the pound of butter she calls for in every recipe were be smeared across their bodies..... i wouldn't hesitate....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats odd he has to take a pic of himself that way but its hot all the same.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
I'll second that mention of Cody Gifford. Last fall the Gifford family was on a special edition of Family Feud. He's over 6ft 4 and gorgeous.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll second that mention of Cody Gifford. Last fall the Gifford family was on a special edition of Family Feud. He's over 6ft 4 and gorgeous.

Third. An ex-girlfriend/good friend of mine covered a benefit/playground opening for The Cody House (a shelter Kathie Lee opened and named after him some years back) for an independent Newspaper she worked with last year and he was there. She took a picture with him and Kathie Lee and WHOA BABY. He is tall - looks taller than me and I am 6'3" - and very good looking. He's a nice kid to boot, she says he was very sweet and soft-spoken.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alexander Skarsgard who is Stellan Skarsgard's son. He's adorable. Brody Jenner is hot. Scott Newman is hoooot! Robert De Niro's oldest son is cute. Natalie Wood's daughter Natasha is hot. Clark Gable's son is hot and his daughter. Shane Conrad is cute.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scott Caan. Will Smith has a son from his first marriage named Trey who is 18 or soon will be. Tracy Morgan has some cute kids, but I'm not sure if theyr'e 18 yet or not.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lived in Savannah several years. Paula's sons have always been good looking and so very good to their Mother. They peddled her sandwiches around town were quite good salesmen to help the family make ends meet.