celebrity yes, hollywood, no..

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's not a Hollywood celebrity, but definately a celebrity as far as his looks and package. This guy, 30 year old Pavel Novotny is the most awesome guy I've ever seen. Looks and cock wise. Any guy, straight or gay would probably envy this super-stud.

113_jpg.jpg

114_jpg.jpg

hope these pics come through...

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can anyone tell me...when did effeminate men become desirable? and do women go for this type of effeminate man..given the dood was str8?
for the life of me...i can't imagine being on my knees for this guy for any reason..
he's not homely, he's not fat, he just seems to me, to miss the part that says..I AM A MAN..
all that waxing, or shaving or whatever he has to do...i dunno..just wondering when this type of guy become a desirable guy..

Marxus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive seen his films & think he is very masculine! He usually tops in czech films but has bottomed in US films.

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can anyone tell me...when did effeminate men become desirable? and do women go for this type of effeminate man..given the dood was str8?
for the life of me...i can't imagine being on my knees for this guy for any reason..
he's not homely, he's not fat, he just seems to me, to miss the part that says..I AM A MAN..
all that waxing, or shaving or whatever he has to do...i dunno..just wondering when this type of guy become a desirable guy..

I ditto this like a billion times!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Effeminate? This guy...? when did body shaving equate effeminacy? Personally I never gave his body hair or lack of a second thought, and he certainly doesn't remind me of a woman. He's a tremendously handsome manly looking guy to me.

It all goes back to opinions though, we've all got them. As for body hair, I like all of mine and don't shave any of it. But shaved, waxed or not, somehow, this guy doesn't lack showing forth he's a man.. He's awesome.

I've not seen a better looking guy anywhere, seriously.

Thanks for the opinions everyone, that's what these threads are for.