Celebs in and out of closet

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are indeed a lot of homosexual actors in the states and everywhere around the world, but not all of them are gay/lesbian. There are going to be rumors about every decent looking actor out there, not because of his/her actual preference but because in order to succeed or even to land a break in this industry most people have to be what I term "Occupational Bisexuals". There are a very few people (read handful) in the entertainment industry who can claim never to have had sex with a member of the same gender. We have all taken it up the ass in the name of career advancement; it does not necessarily imply what our actual preference is.

camb4real

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the US, since the case of Lawrence v. Texas, suggesting someone gay is not libelous, because homosexuality is no longer a felony in any state or territory

I'd take all these names with a serious pinch of salt. Anyway, don't you have online libel laws in America?

:shrug:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had a four way with Matt Dillon in a hotel with a roomservice waiter!:cool:
Also heard from Someone else Sam Champion likes Big Dicks, Maybe he's on this sight

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the US, since the case of Lawrence v. Texas, suggesting someone gay is not libelous, because homosexuality is no longer a felony in any state or territory

Sodomy is still a felony in many states. you might be able to avoid a conviction by appealing to Lawrence v Texas. But it will be decided state by state and case by case, until the American Taliban stops it war on sexual freedom.

mikeyjake

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His friends will be the very last people to tell you that the rumors you heard were true. That's why it's called a closet. Matthew is no stranger to the homosex...ask anyone who's been with him.

Forest

Just Browsing
Media
Sodomy is still a felony in many states. you might be able to avoid a conviction by appealing to Lawrence v Texas. But it will be decided state by state and case by case, until the American Taliban stops it war on sexual freedom.

Private homosexual conduct between consenting adults is not a crime anywhere in the U.S. Lawrence v Texas invalidated all such laws. While the state legislatures might not have repealed them to conform with Lawrence v Texas, they are nonetheless invalid and unenforceable. Unless a constitutional amendment overturning Lawrence v Texas is passed (highly unlikely) or the Supreme Court reverses itself (possible, I suppose, if Bush gets to appoint a replacement for Stevens, Kennedy, Souter, Breyer, or Ginzburg), there is nothing in this matter to be decided state by state or case by case.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
The only "gay" aspect about George Clooney that I've ever heard is that he told Barbara Walters in an interview that his rendition of Batman was gay. He assumed that Batman was a gay character. Other than that, no news. I think there would be prevalent rumors about his homosexuality if that were true, just like Tom Cruise. George Clooney, America's sexiest man for 2006, probably has a horde of papparazzi that follow his every move.

Jason Surfz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, but GClooney still roomies with a guy he was in uni with right, in a huge LA house. The roomie hangs out in gay bars in Honolulu and Lahaina and when roomies get stoned, roomies talk. I didn't hear it personally so just sayin what others say on the islands, just like they still talk about Magnum and call him Helium Heels whatever that means. Maybe GC's just bi ..?

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"call him Helium Heels whatever that means"

I assume if one had heels of helium that ones legs would be in the air constantly. Perhaps this indicates he will let anyone in?

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is actually a whole controversy about Hayden Christensen being gay, or at least bisexual. He pulled a "I know who I am and my sphere of friends know who I am - that's all that matters" speech. Plus he doesn't have a girlfriend although being a very popular bachelor.

For you who don't know him he played Anakin/Darth Vader in the last two films.

Now that's just controversy, I personally think that he's at least bisexual.