Celebs showering at the gym

D_Dom_Focker

Experimental Member
Media
Chris Moyles (Radio 1 DJ) said that he had been to the gym yesterday and grabbed a shower after his workout. It got me thinking how many other "celebs" actually showered and changed at the gyms where everyone can see what they're packing.

Has anyone seen any famous guys at the gym getting changed or showering? If so, how big were they? were they cut or uncut?

Thanks

Hjobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back in the eighties, I had a short chat with Darmell Williams from All My Chilcren while he was drying off. Since I was standing right next to him, I really couyld check him out completely, but I do remember that his dick was huge. It was thick aand about 5.5-6 inches long...sotf of course. Don't rmember if he wascut or not.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the nineties I belonged to a small gym in NYC that many celebs went to. Saw Willem Defore naked.....huge and uncut.....only soft....but who cares....it was a monster. Kevin Spacey....average and cut....
Kevin Nealon, Matthew Broderick also went but never showered there....didn't even use the lockerroom.....
oh yeah, Madonna's brother.....very hairy and average and cut.

Reactions: matt290685

Tonynyc

Experimental Member
Media
Well built, was in his early 20's at the time. Looked average but thick...but could be a grower, uncut.

Tonynyc

Experimental Member
Media
It's not uncommon to see him at the Russian Turkish bath on W 1st st in NYC. This guy is going on like 70, and has an unbelievable body, barely a bit of flab anywhere. He keeps the "piece" pretty well covered up, so I can't say much about what he's packing.