Celebs talking about their endowment

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Slamdunk_dude, May 2, 2007.

1. Slamdunk_dude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love it when you hear celebs talking about their dick size in interviews, there have been some pretty interesting revelations. My fave that comes to mind is Justin Timberlake saying that he nicknames his junk 'Big Jim and the twins'.

Both hilarious and informative!

Anybody got any good ones to add?

2. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

Here's a clear shot of 'Big Jim and the twins'. Usually can't see them, but this is an exception.

MALE CELEBRITY BULGES: Justin Timberlake and Unintentional VPLs!

3. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

In his bio some years ago, David Cassidy talked about his endowment: his younger bros called him "Donk" because they thought it was the size of a donkey dick. He admitted to being bigger than most guys, but not huge.

In a magazine interview about 8 years ago, once-beautiful Frank Sepe was asked by the female interviewer about the size of his cock. He said it was 10 inches. He lied, as his Playgirl hardon shots revealed. Too bad he ruined his face and bod by taking steroids. Now he looks like some horror movie monster.

Too bad that Tab Hunter, Farley Granger and Anthony Perkins never talked about their endowments in their bios.

4. fliegles

fliegles New Member

Hi Golfbuddy,
    Thanks for your comments. Actually, I don't give a hoot about what celebs say about their own endowments, I would like to see more candid pix of them in swim trunks. Tab Hunter has one small shot of himself. Farley Granger has one shot wearing a long turtle-neck sweater leaving one to wonder what, if anything he is wearing underneath. Surely someone must have some candids of these and other golden era actors at the beach or pool side. I'm really tired of the studio junk that everyone puts here. Do you or anyone else have any candids to show? I know that the old movie magazines (I'm in my sixties) used to have shots of male stars in swim trunks regularly. Can anyone help. Thanks for listening and keep up the good work.

5. mnrocko

mnrocko New Member

Well then in his own mind he is a legend!

Draft saved Draft deleted