Celebs that Are Proven to Not Measure Up?

Who are some of the Celebs that have beeen proven to be lacking in that Special Area?

I've heard Clay Aiken,Eminem,Fred Durst,Ashton Etc etc

Who all do you Know that doesnt measure up? and What makes u feel that they dont?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr Small said:
Who are some of the Celebs that have beeen proven to be lacking in that Special Area?

Who all do you Know that doesnt measure up? and What makes u feel that they dont?

'Lacking' or 'not measuring up' are here once again mistaken for having anything to do with penis size. The only reasons for not measuring up are being a bad lover or a self-obsessed idiot. End of.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen nude photos of Jude Law and to say that I am disappointed, is an under statement.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Atia said:
I've seen nude photos of Jude Law and to say that I am disappointed, is an under statement.
I'm gonna defer to Alex or Pecker to find this...but there was a great pic of Jude and Sienna out in public and close up...he'd popped a boner in his slacks and it was definitely large. It was so close up and clear...wonderful. He's a grower, methinks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I'm gonna defer to Alex or Pecker to find this...but there was a great pic of Jude and Sienna out in public and close up...he'd popped a boner in his slacks and it was definitely large. It was so close up and clear...wonderful. He's a grower, methinks.

This is the 'grower' pic in question:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/zarpafilms4/jude1.jpg

Although I have to say that, personally, I really don't understand why he is being called small on the basis of the nude shots that have appeared anyway - he seems to be about 3.5" to 4" soft, which is pretty much the same as many guys at LPSG:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/jlaw_nude1.jpg

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is all this crap about Jude Law being "small"??

I saw the same series of photos alex posted but one of. The guy's bent over, he's outdoors, and he still looks nicely thick. You wanna talk small show some nudes of Leonardo DiCaprio. Jude Law's got to be a good thick 7.5 when fully erect.

Works fine for me.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Thanks, what I'd give to see that bad boy get some air and prove everybody wrong...yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Seriously, two things bothered me about his media penile crucificion...
1. Even if he wasn't much of a grower, he'd be a hot guy with an average dick (not a thing wrong with that)
2. And of course the fact that you absolutely couldn't tell from his softie if he's 6 inches or 9 or anywhere in between.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
I found a couple of shots on Google, blew them up:

I didn't add the arrow to this closeup of Alex's post:

Well in the photo it does look a bit long..mmmmmmmmmmm

I stand corrected...

:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
I didn't add the arrow to this closeup of Alex's post:

I love it when these sites put arrows on the images, though, because otherwise people would have no idea where to start looking for a man's cock. :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fratpack said:
have no idea but I believe you are off on your assessment of Eminem.
E refers to himself as "6 inch long" in the famous "Bitch Please II" from The Marshall Mathers LP.

I'm here for you guys.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
E refers to himself as "6 inch long" in the famous "Bitch Please II" from The Marshall Mathers LP.

I'm here for you guys.

Good goddammit. Thanks Matthew.

For that matter "E" can have a 12 incher and I wouldn't take a look.

(...well maybe I'd look but that's all!)

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only dormouse at the Mad Hatter's tea party. Who gives a fig, E certainly doesn't. Self promoting celebrities are exactly that. Bother yourself more with yourself and friends.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
Am I the only dormouse at the Mad Hatter's tea party. Who gives a fig, E certainly doesn't. Self promoting celebrities are exactly that. Bother yourself more with yourself and friends.

In fairness, this is in the section "Celebrity Endowments" on LPSG, though :rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sergeant_Torpedo said:

How come straight guys have avatars where they're beating something other than their meat?:confused: