Celebs that Are Proven to Not Measure Up?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
E refers to himself as "6 inch long" in the famous "Bitch Please II" from The Marshall Mathers LP.

I'm here for you guys.
hmmm, oops, must have gotten confused by the photo of him holding that stick of dynamite....well, 6 inches, respectable, a nice starter set.

Does anyone remember the naked pictures of Brad Pitt, and the one interview that Jenniffer Aniston gave to Oprah, I believe, right before the divorce where she told Oprah that Brad was rather small and explained it as one of her fingers as far as length goes. I felt sorry for Jenn and I am glad she got out of that marriage.

willbonds

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
keith34595 said:
Does anyone remember the naked pictures of Brad Pitt, and the one interview that Jenniffer Aniston gave to Oprah, I believe, right before the divorce where she told Oprah that Brad was rather small and explained it as one of her fingers as far as length goes. I felt sorry for Jenn and I am glad she got out of that marriage.
She deserved EVERY bit of hurt she got if she did do what you said. Vile, gossiping bitch..

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Mr Small said:
Who are some of the Celebs that have beeen proven to be lacking in that Special Area?

I've heard Clay Aiken,Eminem,Fred Durst,Ashton Etc etc

Who all do you Know that doesnt measure up? and What makes u feel that they dont?

Are you basing your information upon Fred Durst's alleged sex video. Do tell, and post links if you have them.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
This has already been mentioned, but I'm chiming in as yet another person who's sick of people saying men who have average-sized penises are "small". WTF is that? On what planet does the penis in the nude pictures of Jude Law rate as "small"??? Average flaccid size is 3 to 4 inches. Anything that falls within that range is average. Anything that falls below that range would be considered "small". Jude Law's penis in that photo clearly does not fall below that range and is therefore by definition NOT SMALL. Period. End of story.

I'm the members of the "media" who said his penis was "small" are pirmarily men who think that by making comments along those lines they're somehow giving other people the impression they're bigger than that. I mean, hey, if I think that's small, I must have more, huh? Wink wink nudge nudge. Or conversely, they think other people will think THEY must be "small" if they don't say Jude is. It's a shame but that's what society does to men.

And as for the "size queens" posting here who feel that anything average is "tired" and "too small" - what a cruel, cruel joke mother nature played on you, making most guys average-sized. :rolleyes2:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been here for years, saying the same thing.
I dont consider average to be small.
I'm average myself, after all.

However, if you are hugely hung and see that on yourself
every day, you just might see an average sized penis as
small.

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too don't understand all the taunting that Jude Law received several months ago, especially from several women in the media. I think some of it was because of all the publicity he got for fooling around with his kids' nanny, and so the fangs were out for him.

Generally, I can't quite figure out how people see things. Some will say a guy is small or large, and when I see what they're judging, I'm not sure if I agree with their estimate. I think we girls are especially bad at this because we naturally can't look down every day of our life and get a total sense of what you guys have dangling between your legs.

By comparison, it's so much easier to determine whether a woman's breasts are ample or not.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
You made good points deewil. When I posted I was thinking that because women's "endowments" are visible all the time and we're all accustomed to the range and frequency of sizes it's impossible to "exaggerate". e.g. no one would say Pamela Anderson had "small breasts" because it's clearly not true. But penises are carefully guarded and many people don't have a proper frame of reference, so people can say Jude Law's penis is small and get away with it. What concerns me is the effect reading that statement could have on men who are around Jude's size. It is exactly the same as a magazine praising a clearly anorexic actresses as being "beautiful and healthy". Its very damaging to people psychologically. And what about sexually inexperienced women who will read that and assume its correct? What will happen when they see their boyfriend's penis and its "only" average-size? :eek:

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeffs said:
You made good points deewil. When I posted I was thinking that because women's "endowments" are visible all the time and we're all accustomed to the range and frequency of sizes it's impossible to "exaggerate". e.g. no one would say Pamela Anderson had "small breasts" because it's clearly not true. But penises are carefully guarded and many people don't have a proper frame of reference, so people can say Jude Law's penis is small and get away with it. What concerns me is the effect reading that statement could have on men who are around Jude's size. It is exactly the same as a magazine praising a clearly anorexic actresses as being "beautiful and healthy". Its very damaging to people psychologically. And what about sexually inexperienced women who will read that and assume its correct? What will happen when they see their boyfriend's penis and its "only" average-size? :eek:

then may god help us all

Errol_Sin

Sexy Member
Media
What is all this crap about Jude Law being "small"??

I You wanna talk small show some nudes of Leonardo DiCaprio. Jude Law's got to be a good thick 7.5 when fully erect.

Well, here's good news for all Jude Law & Leo Caprio lovers:

Serious research prove that both are indeed over eight - measured with absolute honesty in an absolut world... . :privateeye:

´´

Attachments

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, here's good news for all Jude Law & Leo Caprio lovers:

Serious research prove that both are indeed over eight - measured with absolute honesty in an absolut world... . :privateeye:

´´

So you're telling me that when drunk all men seem bigger? That would account for why George Kennedy seemed so incredibly huge until I sobered up.

******no it wasn't actually George Kennedy merely a man who looked like him

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's what I noticed about Jude Law over the past few years:
(1) He was one of the "hottest" male actors in Hollywood several years ago.
(2) He got busted for cheating on his wife
(3) Nude photos of him were released that made many women (and men) wince
(4) Judge Law's name or face is hardly mentioned or seen in celebrity news anymore.