Celebs YOU saw naked...

packagepacka

Experimental Member
Media
Went to school and played in the same youth/amateur soccer team with German National player Antonio Rüdiger. Seen him naked a lot of times over the years in dressing rooms, toilets, showers etc.

Went to school and played in the same youth/amateur soccer team with German National player Antonio Rüdiger. Seen him naked a lot of times over the years in dressing rooms, toilets, showers etc.
Loved seeing him play here in Stuttgart. He is such a hottie! Can you please please please pretty please tell more details about him and what he hides in his shorts :) :) :)

D

deleted235425

Officially, Colin Kaepernick is still with the SF 49ers. On November 21, the 49ers announced that Kaepernick would miss the rest of the season due to an injured left shoulder that would required surgery.

Reactions: 933295

packagepacka

Experimental Member
Media
Loved seeing him play here in Stuttgart. He is such a hottie! Can you please please please pretty please tell more details about him and what he hides in his shorts :) :) :)
Long and thick black dick. Around at least 6, closer to 7'' flaccid. Uncut. Very nice hanging, big balls.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Speaking of Hollywood gyms, Harvey Levin says he goes to the gym almost every day. I've never even seen a photo of him shirtless! Has anyone seen him naked? or any of the TMZ guys?
Speaking of Hollywood gyms, Harvey Levin says he goes to the gym almost every day. I've never even seen a photo of him shirtless! Has anyone seen him naked? or any of the TMZ guys?

Attachments

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rudolf Nureyev, St. Marks baths, NYC, about 1980.

When I saw him, he was in the shower, large, soft, cut (I'm pretty sure, I was 15 feet away) and beautifully hanging straight down. I was too intimidated to do anything, damn it!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Rudolf Nureyev, St. Marks baths, NYC, about 1980.

When I saw him, he was in the shower, large, soft, cut (I'm pretty sure, I was 15 feet away) and beautifully hanging straight down. I was too intimidated to do anything, damn it!
This is an authentic pic of Nureyev.

rudy.jpg