Celebs you think are gay

D

deleted724068

which celebs do you think are gay and are hiding so far in the closet that they are in Naria.

I always thought Jonathan Rhys Myers was gay after seeing him in Bend It Like Becham but not to sure now after seeing him in The Tudors

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The offending content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tom cruise

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The offending content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

D

deleted724068

Don't forget libel laws apply on the web as well...

Statements made as "facts" are frequently actionable defamation. Statements of opinion or pure opinion are not actionable.

pointing back to my origional question "who do you THINK................?"

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
George Eads...
I always thought so too! John Travolta, George Clooney (he has to be), He reminds me of Rock Hudson, not the looks...Both was and are good looking. I just feel Clooney is very deceptive. Richard Gere when he has the opportunity..Tom Cruise possibly Bi and extremely careful.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ben McKenzie from Southland and The OC. I dont think he has been linked to any female actor or female anything lately and he has never been in a serious relationship with one, plus he bemoans the fact everytime on Ellen that he's always alone on Valentines Day and so on. At best he could be bisexual.

Sean Biggerstaff from Cashback but mainly known as Oliver Wood from the first two Harry Potter films.

htmart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bws52wtv6TsThe Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.