Celebs you think are gay

azbjbilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depending on your def of a "celeb," Rick Sanitarium (Santorum).... Methinks he protests "the gay" a bit tooooo much....

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
George Clooney, Tom Cruise, and Bradley Cooper are on my gaydar....I think there are a lot of bi actors in Hollywood though.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mike Rowe is another one I've bee suspicious of for a long time. He's a drop dead hunk of a man who says he has a girl-friend but you don't see them in public (or rarely). He does commercials for Ford and with his parents and he's how old now?? No wife, no kids....and assets like that. I understand he's not very nice on the gay subject which intrigues me but the more. Might be just me, but.....

D_Toren_Adopants

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's very unfair to judge someone in the public's eye who gets paid to entretain. They get paid to be someone else, to be likable by the majority of people. Watch we see on TV ( interviews ect) is not them.

Reactions: tomking

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mike Rowe is another one I've bee suspicious of for a long time. He's a drop dead hunk of a man who says he has a girl-friend but you don't see them in public (or rarely). He does commercials for Ford and with his parents and he's how old now?? No wife, no kids....and assets like that. I understand he's not very nice on the gay subject which intrigues me but the more. Might be just me, but.....

He also lives in San Francisco...

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
three fourths of the world is bi and gay if not more, no matter what they say. It's a part of life as we know it.

Can you identify your location a bit more specifically? B/c I want to live where you do since 3/4th of the world as I know it is not gay or bi. So I must be in the wrong part of the world.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't dare attempt to slander someone's character....it doesn't matter what I think. Remember, not until a celebrity or any other person, openly admits he or she is gay -- then, we shouldn't be sitting in judgment.

Again, that's my opinion -- for the record.

Episcopalian

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, just because a man or a woman isn't married with no kids, regardless of age, doesn't mean he or she is gay -- unless they claim ownership.

I'm not married (never have been), no kids -- and I'm straight. I'm not homophobic -- for the record -- who you love/date is your business, and not that of the Congress, state legislators, the Catholic Church, or other fundamentalist groups.

Some of the politicians or other important high-ranking officials are hiding behind their homosexuality...for fear of losing family, friends, positions of power, or community ties.

I love the congressman from Massachusetts, Barney Frank, who is gay (is he still in Congress)? He's judged on his record; not his sexual orientation.