Celebs you think are gay

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't orget Revolta. There's a story in one of the supermarket tabloids that talks about an experience a masseur had with him, where Revolta wanted to pay the guy for a happy ending. Dude flipped out, Revolta got nasty with him, and paid him double, or so the story goes.

I'd heard somewhere from a credible source that yes, he does have relations with men.

From what I also understand there are a LOT of closeted actors in Hollywood, mostly because a lot of TPTB are in the closet themselves, and are so bitter and jealous that they cant/won't live their lives the way they wish they could, they wouldn't hire openly gay men for a variety of roles.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gayken? Never!

Seriously, though, it's a difference between being what's known as "Quietly Out" and having a partner, people knowing, but not really saying stuff, like it appears that Jodie Foster may be, and actively bearding, and being sue happy about any M2M or F2F encounters, like I've heard some celebs, like "Ms. Cruise" and other $cientologists are.

I agree with the poster a couple of posts back who was talking about the Rutgers sitch, and Ellen talking about it on her show, and Anderson Cooper being silent. It would surprise me if Cooper WEREN'T gay, honestly, and I think many people feel the same.

I understand that to many people, their sexuality is THEIR business, and if they're straight, gay, bi, curious, or whatever, that's nothing to do with anyone. However, in that case, if you're quietly, or not so quietly out, then what's the big deal; especially if it could help someone.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That statement reminds me of what Terri Dolittle (Whoopi Goldberg in Jumping Jack Flash) said to the operator while talking on a pay phone in New York City. After she'd talked on the phone and the operator asked for another quarter she'd remarked "find me in New York City for that fucking quarter"!

Kinda the same thing.

I believe in lible laws though.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wait, but Cooper is gay, though. Didn't he come out? I'm so confused.

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who do I think is gay? Ian Somerhalder. In Tell Me You Love Me, I thought he looked like he had never had sex with a woman before, but maybe he was just a virgin, or worried about exposing his junk. I love him on the Vampire Diaries, and he's not even a very good actor. On The Rules of Attraction, Roger Avary got the cast pretty drunk, and Somerhalder and Van der Beek's makeout session lasted much longer than what was on screen. Somerhalder complained about beard burn in an interview.

Another makeout scene that didn't make it to the final cut was one between Ryan Phillipe and Breckin Meyer in 54. They were or are good friends, and had a company with a third partner, Seth Green, another one that there are rumors about.

It's funny how some of this works. When he was on Alias years ago, I thought it was known that Bradley Cooper was gay, or at least admitted to something about activities in a gym in his Washington DC days, and much of the cast of Alias lived in Venice practically on top of each other. Now that he's more well known, some people seem to think that he's not gay instead.

Jared Leto, who was pretty close to Brad Pitt at one time,

Actors who have played a gay role at some point are often speculated about, but having a gay following is a good thing for an actor, as the audience is pretty loyal unless the actor turns into a douchebag. I hope Robert Downey Jr. is not gay. Someone a few pages back seemed to be describing a scene from Less Than Zero rather than something that occurred in real life.

I thought Bret Easton Ellis was supposed to be gay (or bi now gay later), so I was surprised that he has come out on the other side on the Tyler Clementi suicide.

Mr effron.. Best looking young gay guy acting right now. (probably already said but I don't feel like reading the whole thread to find out.)

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wait, but Cooper is gay, though. Didn't he come out? I'm so confused.

He was outed by an ex , but it was quickly swept under and he flatly denied it.

Shemar Moore

Indeed, have you not seen the infamous pics of him swimming NUDE on a gay beach, to which he later claimed he did not KNOW it was a gay beach. I no longer do but used to know someone who worked on Y&R and knew all the dirt and Shemar and the hotty who plays Nickolas both are gay. The sexy guy who plays Neil , I hear is not . :frown1:

:bj:
HH

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Josh Morrow? No way! I would have thought Kristoff was the most likely to be gay of those three.

Hahahaha I had the SAME reaction when my friend told me about the very sexy daddy, with the most incredible voice JOSH was all up on at an exclusive Homo hangout in Hwood.
I thought Neil would've been before Josh, but guess not. Just cause I was told Neil is NOT, really doesn't mean anything. Things like this get out either when the actor is careless or horny and not thinking about the people surrounding him. Maybe Kristoff has been far more careful than others.

:bj:
HH

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
^^^^^I'd like confirmation on this from Josh Morrow's wife Tobe and she can then tell us how the 3 children came to be.

At the most you might for now be able to list him as bisexual....that's if anybody knows which men he was known to have been with. Not gay though.