celery and increased ejaculation

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read somewhere that eating a lot of celery increases ejaculation volume. I put it to the test a few days ago and have been eating 2-3 stalks of the stuff a day. Already, I'm nutting like a fucking garden hose.

Maybe it's placebo, or some other variable, but my loads have been awesome. Has anyone else tried this?

Reactions: crusader123

D_Holden_Maballs

Account Disabled
Media
I guess Tommy Lee is friends with Peter North, and Peter told Tommy that this was his secret. Lee says this in his autobiography. Never tried it though.

I also heard if you drink pineapple juice, it makes your semen taste sweet. One day Im gonna drink a gallon of pineapple juice, eat a bunch of celery, and blow a huge load on someone's face.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
maybe ill try it one day
im sure drinking lots of water and being well hydrated also helps.. i notice a big difference with that
if im sweating a lot and dont drink enough water throughout the day they can be much thicker

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess Tommy Lee is friends with Peter North, and Peter told Tommy that this was his secret. Lee says this in his autobiography. Never tried it though.

I also heard if you drink pineapple juice, it makes your semen taste sweet. One day Im gonna drink a gallon of pineapple juice, eat a bunch of celery, and blow a huge load on someone's face.

lol