Celery seed

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been taking celery seed supplements three times a day for about a month and have noticed I produce a lot more pre cum and when I'm hydrated properly, I shoot a lot bigger loads like I did when I was a teenager. I recommend this to any guy that wants his cum to increase in size. Plus my dick seems fuller and harder.
I asked my urologist about these additives and he said that they make little to no difference in the amount of precum, sperm or any other fluids in the male system.
He also mentioned zinc and that it has to be checked by blood test. Because too much is very damaging to the whole system.
He's had a lot of guy's come in asking all these questions "after taking these additives" and a few results weren't good. Most want to be "young again".
Also anything with citric acid had a tendency to make cum bitter. Cinnamon and pineapple are the best.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been taking celery seed supplements three times a day for about a month and have noticed I produce a lot more pre cum and when I'm hydrated properly, I shoot a lot bigger loads like I did when I was a teenager. I recommend this to any guy that wants his cum to increase in size. Plus my dick seems fuller and harder.

What form are you taking the celery seed? Thanks.

Reactions: tutkunadam

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is there such a thing as taking to much celery seed?
I don't know for sure.
I have found that using a heavy dose can make your pee smell like celery as well as your sweat. What is heavy no doubt varies body by body.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've forgotten who suggested cycling the celery seed to me, but I have been. I was doing 2 weeks on, 1 week off but life got too complicated to keep track of that, so now I cycle 1 week on/ 1 week off. Been doing this for awhile now & definitely I notice my testicles plump up when I'm on it. As for arthritis/ joint pain relief, I'm leaning to say not so much. As to being a natural mosquito repellent I'll say Hella-No! You can have sweat pouring out of your pores, reeking of celery & the mosquitos will swarm you anyway. The pre-cum part, well seems like some of us just don't make it.

Reactions: cobra8

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I posted on this thread twice before. The first time I had just started taking celery seed and was fairly skeptical of any effects. The second time I believed that it may have had an impact, however, I had also made some changes that put me in better health so I couldn't attribute any change to the supplement completely.

I don't remember how long ago I stopped taking celery seed but I would estimate that my last dose was about 6 months ago. Since then the volume of cum I produce has been consistent with when I was taking celery seed. I attribute the change completely to losing weight, staying hydrated, and greatly reducing the amount of alcohol I consume. If anything, I have been producing more cum as I've continued these changes.

I don't believe celery seed had any significant impact. Having tried this and a few other supplements before, I don't think anything will work nearly as well at increasing volume as improving overall health.

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So after reading through this thread a few times and seeing some of the positive results I decided I'd give celery seed a try so I bought a bottle from Piping Rock and I can certainly say that I'm seeing good results after only taking the pills for a couple of days.

I started taking them on Wednesday, and I follow the recommended dosage as per the bottle instructions, so its 1 capsule 3 times a day, now I was expecting to be left with a horrible taste or even have an upset stomach as some users had reported this, but to my surprise I've had none of those, I do however sometimes feel a bit stuffy nosed after taking the capsule but this soon wears off.

For the positive side of things, Wednesday night, I'm fast asleep in bed, and at around 2am I was woken up with a very strong, throbbing erection, now this is something that never happens to me personally, usually I assume that I go from soft to hard as all men do naturally in their sleep and be none the wiser for it, but this erection was incredibly hard, and it was of the strong pulsing/throbbing variety.

Thursday morning, woke up with a very good morning wood, not as hard as the one that woke me up in the early hours but still very impressive, took a few minutes for it to subside too, then around Thursday lunch time, I started to feel a pleasant tingling/tickling feeling inside the shaft of my penis, and my balls also had this sensation although it was very subtle, it did distract my mind from my work as I was wondering what was going on down there.

Late Thursday afternoon/early evening, got home from work and the gym, got changed into my lounge pants, I had to go pee, so I'm stood there and I noticed a definite difference in the way my penis feels, it felt rather plump and spongy, similar to how a good semi feels, but not only this, my penis also feels a different sensation to touch, it was sort of like a feeling of a fine cloth or silk touching it (hope I worded that correctly, it's a little hard to explain this one).

Currently Friday morning, again woke up with a good solid morning wood, slight tingling/tickling feeling and I am still experiencing this plump/spongy feel when soft.

And now for what I found to be the best result so far, I am actually leaking precum without being the slightest bit aroused, I sit watching the TV, or I'm prepping my dinner, normal day to day activities, and I am feeling the precum just pushing out the spunk hole, it's not huge amounts, just a couple of drops, even washing in the shower and then drying off, I have a droplet there, totally amazed and surprised by this one!

I have experimented before with supplements, namely Pygeum, and again I experienced very good results with that particular supplement, I'm thinking now though maybe I should combine it with the Celery Seed to test out the results, but at the same time I'm nervous because both of these supplements have results in me leaking precum, so I could be in for double the trouble as it were haha.

To finish off, a little about me and my lifestyle, I do have a high intake of water, along with a healthy diet, plenty of fruit, veggies and fish etc, and I also workout 5 days a week (no Adonis though) so perhaps having a healthy life style is what's causing Celery Seed to work so well?? I'll report back in a few days time once things have kicked in a bit more.

D

deleted468451

So after reading through this thread a few times and seeing some of the positive results I decided I'd give celery seed a try so I bought a bottle from Piping Rock and I can certainly say that I'm seeing good results after only taking the pills for a couple of days.

I started taking them on Wednesday, and I follow the recommended dosage as per the bottle instructions, so its 1 capsule 3 times a day, now I was expecting to be left with a horrible taste or even have an upset stomach as some users had reported this, but to my surprise I've had none of those, I do however sometimes feel a bit stuffy nosed after taking the capsule but this soon wears off.

For the positive side of things, Wednesday night, I'm fast asleep in bed, and at around 2am I was woken up with a very strong, throbbing erection, now this is something that never happens to me personally, usually I assume that I go from soft to hard as all men do naturally in their sleep and be none the wiser for it, but this erection was incredibly hard, and it was of the strong pulsing/throbbing variety.

Thursday morning, woke up with a very good morning wood, not as hard as the one that woke me up in the early hours but still very impressive, took a few minutes for it to subside too, then around Thursday lunch time, I started to feel a pleasant tingling/tickling feeling inside the shaft of my penis, and my balls also had this sensation although it was very subtle, it did distract my mind from my work as I was wondering what was going on down there.

Late Thursday afternoon/early evening, got home from work and the gym, got changed into my lounge pants, I had to go pee, so I'm stood there and I noticed a definite difference in the way my penis feels, it felt rather plump and spongy, similar to how a good semi feels, but not only this, my penis also feels a different sensation to touch, it was sort of like a feeling of a fine cloth or silk touching it (hope I worded that correctly, it's a little hard to explain this one).

Currently Friday morning, again woke up with a good solid morning wood, slight tingling/tickling feeling and I am still experiencing this plump/spongy feel when soft.

And now for what I found to be the best result so far, I am actually leaking precum without being the slightest bit aroused, I sit watching the TV, or I'm prepping my dinner, normal day to day activities, and I am feeling the precum just pushing out the spunk hole, it's not huge amounts, just a couple of drops, even washing in the shower and then drying off, I have a droplet there, totally amazed and surprised by this one!

I have experimented before with supplements, namely Pygeum, and again I experienced very good results with that particular supplement, I'm thinking now though maybe I should combine it with the Celery Seed to test out the results, but at the same time I'm nervous because both of these supplements have results in me leaking precum, so I could be in for double the trouble as it were haha.

To finish off, a little about me and my lifestyle, I do have a high intake of water, along with a healthy diet, plenty of fruit, veggies and fish etc, and I also workout 5 days a week (no Adonis though) so perhaps having a healthy life style is what's causing Celery Seed to work so well?? I'll report back in a few days time once things have kicked in a bit more.
I started ordering from piping rock a while back. Next one get the celery seed extract for sure.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'll point out that there was discussion about 'cycling' the celery seed as your body may get used to it - but i'm really not the one to give good advice about doing this. Perhaps others can elaborate.

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll point out that there was discussion about 'cycling' the celery seed as your body may get used to it - but i'm really not the one to give good advice about doing this. Perhaps others can elaborate.

I do take a few natural supplements and I always make sure that they don't interact with each other in negative ways along with cycling them to avoid the body building up the resistance to them.

Thanks for the friendly heads up though =)

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

wish i ever had a lil drop of precum and thos tingling sensations, we will love to see some pics and vids of you precumming dude

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I mix celery seed with pygeum, l arginine and lecithin... it's a good combo. I can go from dry to spurting precum within minutes of touching my cock. My wife lover it and is always eager to go down on me.