Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If/when I do add celery seed to my stack, it will probably be in capsule form. These are the celery seed capsules I got from Amazon ($25, 120 capsules):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EDJN330/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

9h7FqSG.png

I had previously tried some raw celery seeds from the grocery store, but I couldn't find a good way to crush them without also buying a mortar and pestle, and I wasn't too interested in making a tea. This looked like a much easier format to use on a daily basis.

I posted my current stack and progress several posts back in this thread. I'd love to see the massive loads others have reported, but even without generating those I am still very pleased with my current regimen of supplements.
Awesome!! Thanks man!
You rock! :)

Reactions: thick_guy

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I have been taking celery seeds for two days now and last night I kept waking up with hard rock erections (3 times!)
that was something I had never experience, yes, once in a while I would get morning woods depending how tired I was but this time was something different. I love it. This AM, I was reading the thread for previous reports from different users and I was playing with my dick and all of the sudden I felt a warm "lube" like fluid on my hand and I turned to see and it was a lot of precum! I was like WTF! I wasn't even jerking! haha .. so I like that too!
Anyway, I'll report more stories, this is cool guys!

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, I have something to tell.

Until last Friday, I did not cum for the last 6 days. Friday morning I had a dream with a sexual content. However, when I was about to cum, I stopped the dream and opened my eyes. I don't know whether you guys can do this, but I can do this. I stop myself to prevent ejaculation and all the mess it creates. Whatever. This incomplete wetdream showed me that my prostate and balls are full and my body wants to release the precum and cum after 6 days of no ejaculation. I was out all day. After coming home I had my weekly prostate massage with aneros. I could not believe the amount of fluid I have released during the massage. Most of it was clear, sticky, dense liquid. I guess it was three spoonfuls of fluid in total, most of which was the clear liquid, whereas the white, usual prostate fluid was in its usual amount (5-6 very large drops). I am on soy lecithin for more than two weeks now (2 capsules a day). However I have added celery seed (2 tea spoons a day) about ten days ago. Honestly, soy lecithin did nothing for me. But this large amount of clear sticky liquid was the work of celery seed, I believe. I am dying to add pygeum to my precum cocktail but as I said before, it is not found where I live and if I buy it online, it may not pass the customs since it is a medical product. Therefore, I don't want to risk my money. I am waiting to go abroad in a few months. So I can buy it where I go. Whatever. It seems to me that celery seed is a very effective thing. I still have lots if it. I will keep taking it. We'll see what happens.

altrkit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Started with 3 teaspoons per day spread out dosage, lets see if it does what i have been reading up in this thread, will report as soon as i get something to report

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It has a definite effect on erection quality. I have been on it for two months now. I can not believe how hard and big my penis gets while masturbating. It increases precum production, too. But I don't believe that it is as strong as pygeum in that sense. Pygeum consumers report/document a flood of cum, but it does not happen with celery seed. If you are only on celery seed, like me, do not expect the miracles of pygeum. However, it sure has a remarkable effect.

altrkit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It has a definite effect on erection quality. I have been on it for two months now. I can not believe how hard and big my penis gets while masturbating. It increases precum production, too. But I don't believe that it is as strong as pygeum in that sense. Pygeum consumers report/document a flood of cum, but it does not happen with celery seed. If you are only on celery seed, like me, do not expect the miracles of pygeum. However, it sure has a remarkable effect.
Thanks. I will keep that in my mind

Reactions: iluvmen

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been taking celery seed supplements three times a day for about a month and have noticed I produce a lot more pre cum and when I'm hydrated properly, I shoot a lot bigger loads like I did when I was a teenager. I recommend this to any guy that wants his cum to increase in size. Plus my dick seems fuller and harder.
i must try also celery seeds. just starting edging with totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasmic relief. the goal is to frustrate the totally naked male body by practicing 57 extreme unsatisfying ejaculations without orgasm.

Been taking celery seeds in capsules for nearly two weeks, noticed my cum has got really thick and white normally its very runny when I cum but not now very thick. Nice woody's in the night its making a difference to me for sure, Plus have noticed some pre-cum which I never really get so even better. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I have been taking celery seeds for two days now and last night I kept waking up with hard rock erections (3 times!)
that was something I had never experience, yes, once in a while I would get morning woods depending how tired I was but this time was something different. I love it. This AM, I was reading the thread for previous reports from different users and I was playing with my dick and all of the sudden I felt a warm "lube" like fluid on my hand and I turned to see and it was a lot of precum! I was like WTF! I wasn't even jerking! haha .. so I like that too!
Anyway, I'll report more stories, this is cool guys!

Did you take the seeds or the tablet form? You noticed any further progress?

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you take the seeds or the tablet form? You noticed any further progress?
I actually went to Whole Foods and bought the organic seeds.. you just have to chew'em which tastes like crap but just do it quick and chase it with a glass of water. Good luck man! :)

Reactions: Peter20

Guys, I have something to tell.

Until last Friday, I did not cum for the last 6 days. Friday morning I had a dream with a sexual content. However, when I was about to cum, I stopped the dream and opened my eyes. I don't know whether you guys can do this, but I can do this. I stop myself to prevent ejaculation and all the mess it creates. Whatever. This incomplete wetdream showed me that my prostate and balls are full and my body wants to release the precum and cum after 6 days of no ejaculation. I was out all day. After coming home I had my weekly prostate massage with aneros. I could not believe the amount of fluid I have released during the massage. Most of it was clear, sticky, dense liquid. I guess it was three spoonfuls of fluid in total, most of which was the clear liquid, whereas the white, usual prostate fluid was in its usual amount (5-6 very large drops). I am on soy lecithin for more than two weeks now (2 capsules a day). However I have added celery seed (2 tea spoons a day) about ten days ago. Honestly, soy lecithin did nothing for me. But this large amount of clear sticky liquid was the work of celery seed, I believe. I am dying to add pygeum to my precum cocktail but as I said before, it is not found where I live and if I buy it online, it may not pass the customs since it is a medical product. Therefore, I don't want to risk my money. I am waiting to go abroad in a few months. So I can buy it where I go. Whatever. It seems to me that celery seed is a very effective thing. I still have lots if it. I will keep taking it. We'll see what happens.
You should really stay away from soy. It’s processed like estrogen. Switch to sunflower lecithin.

I will now be doing pygeum, celery seed, and l Argentine. I really had to stop with the zinc, it makes me gaggy.

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is fascinating. Reading your experiences made me curious, so I started taking a small dosage today: 1/4 tsp. The plan is to continue with this dosage once a day for a week and observe any changes. I'd love more precum. When I was young, I used to produce it like crazy, but no longer. I miss it. My loads are already huge, but I'll report any changes.

To be honest. I took my first 1/4 teaspoon at 10 am, and I don't know if it is the placebo effect because within twenty minutes I started experiencing a slight autonomic effect. My body feels a little more relaxed. Forty minutes later, I'm getting a little twitching in my cock. Although, that may just be because I'm already horny.

I'll report back today and throughout the week.

Reactions: poibear