Celery seed

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
taking 3 l-arginin pills, 5 powdered celery seed teaspoons , zink pills, lecithine pills to force the male reproduction system to produce more sperm and precum. after 9 totally unsatisfying ejaculations without orgasm , i will try to force the complete naked masculine body to practice 20 more totally unsatisfying ejaculations without orgasm in a cold outdoor field at 55 fahrenheit . edging is a very addicting and unhealthy ritual for the totally naked masculine body !
Ummmm, what?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
View attachment 1583131 Which is the most effective, or should I combine them?
Just want to point out that celery stalks are not celery seed, any more than bull semen is a porterhouse steak.

Celery is generally good for you in normal quantities, and it does improve the smell and flavor of semen, if someone else (or you) enjoy partaking. So some reasonable combination of these items is not going to be bad for you. Whether they result in sexual benefits is something you need to determine by experimentation, as it seems there's plenty of variation in results. Just don't overdo it...more is not always better when it comes to food and supplements.

koao

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean I know hydrating works would love to increase my load size does this really work? I have been doing a lot of kegels and water. With that on top of edging I blow pretty big, but I also have no self control and jack off 2-3 times a day.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I mean I know hydrating works would love to increase my load size does this really work? I have been doing a lot of kegels and water. With that on top of edging I blow pretty big, but I also have no self control and jack off 2-3 times a day.
You need to abstain at least 3 days to get a maximum load.

But note that there's a finite limit. At some point your body will reabsorb fluids or they'll leak too. It's not worth the ridiculous lengths some go.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stand by the fact the eating celery will increase the amount and volume of a man’s load.
I’ve done this several times, eat an entire head of celery over 2 days and the correlation of the consumption/ cumshot is evident.
I also tried celery seed with no noticeable difference. You must eat real celery to see the results. I have tried about every supp out there and while I do think that L-arginine, Lysine, lecithin, Maca and pygeum work too- they are nothing like adding celery to the mix.

D

deleted1253403

I stand by the fact the eating celery will increase the amount and volume of a man’s load.
I’ve done this several times, eat an entire head of celery over 2 days and the correlation of the consumption/ cumshot is evident.
I also tried celery seed with no noticeable difference. You must eat real celery to see the results. I have tried about every supp out there and while I do think that L-arginine, Lysine, lecithin, Maca and pygeum work too- they are nothing like adding celery to the mix.
I must try this

Reactions: Gj816

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
wait... this thread is 24 pages and its just about celery seed!? it must be working then, eh?
personally, i used to combine celery with garlic and meat and my testo went crazy! that was in my 20s though, so im kind of pessimistic it really does have a significant effect in general.
now days, what makes me sex driven lunatic is basically taking opiates for few days and then taking few days off. its 100% science fact opiates block, and lower sex hormones, BUT once you get off them, sex hormones shoot through the sky. the trick is to never do opiates for too long otherwise you might lower sex hormones so much, rebound effect will be longer and slower.

Reactions: Gj816

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder what is the point of buying celery pills if you can eat seeds? I put aside the problem of chewing them. Sometimes I see a pill 1000mg thus 1g. Is it equivalent of 1g seeds?

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what is the point of buying celery pills if you can eat seeds? I put aside the problem of chewing them. Sometimes I see a pill 1000mg thus 1g. Is it equivalent of 1g seeds?

No point at all :)

If it’s seeds in the pills it’s definitely more beneficial to buy seeds from the grocery store hehe.