Celery seed

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I bought the seeds. I was surprised that they are so small, all images give impression that they're huge but it seems that it is zoomed in.
I wanted to swallow them wholly but then I found a post saying that they have to be crushed more or less. I cut them by a knife and tried to crush. I've done smth like this on the pic. I took a half teaspoon.

rzhL0sG.jpg

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As part of my daily vitamin group, I was taking zinc. I ran out a while ago and never bought more. My ejaculate has been getting more and more watery. I read that zinc really makes a difference. I bought some and now I can see if it really makes a difference. If it doesn't, then I believe there could be something else wrong in which case I will see my doctor.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing beats lecithin megadose in cum amount. I easily shoot 12 - 14 times.
I am just starting edging ritual sessions by frustrating the totally naked masculine body by forcing it to stopp sperm flow milli seconds before climax ejaculation. the complete naked male body is total into addiction into this edging ritual . forcing the male reproductive system to produce more male sperm by eating fresh garlic juice , powdered celery seed , l-arginin, l-lysin, zinc, drinking much water . last night practicing 2 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any real orgasm and without any real fun at all. WARNING ! Edging with partial ejaculations over many hours or days is very very addictive for the complete naked masculine body !

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hello Brothers... just a quick update. I started injesting celery seed a few days back to try and increase my precum. (I'm usually only have a 1 -3 drop maximum, never produced much precum.)

The celery seed really helped my body produce more precum and more clear (thinner) cum; however, I discovered a side effect I wanted to share. I'm not sure if I simply injested too much, but I noticed I had to go pee more frequently - like I would only pee a little, then have to go back in 10-20 minute increments to pee a little more. And "#2" was more frequent and 'loose'. There was some minor cramping in my lower stomach/colon too. I injested about 1/2 teaspoon 3 times per day, usually with food and plenty of water.

I did a little further research online and found through multiple sources that celery seed is, "In herbal medicine, celery seed is sometimes used as a diuretic."

Has anyone experienced this?

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello Brothers... just a quick update. I started injesting celery seed a few days back to try and increase my precum. (I'm usually only have a 1 -3 drop maximum, never produced much precum.)

The celery seed really helped my body produce more precum and more clear (thinner) cum; however, I discovered a side effect I wanted to share. I'm not sure if I simply injested too much, but I noticed I had to go pee more frequently - like I would only pee a little, then have to go back in 10-20 minute increments to pee a little more. And "#2" was more frequent and 'loose'. There was some minor cramping in my lower stomach/colon too. I injested about 1/2 teaspoon 3 times per day, usually with food and plenty of water.

I did a little further research online and found through multiple sources that celery seed is, "In herbal medicine, celery seed is sometimes used as a diuretic."

not how my body reacts to celery. I take capsules, pee maybe 3x/day unless I'm slamming water.

superglough

Experimental Member
Media
Gotta celery seed question. I take it occasionally but not in a disciplined way. I also take macca powder so it's hard to untangle cause and effect on morning wood (which I got!), precum, etc. Anyway, the question is, does celery seed have a time lag before it kicks in? That is, you need to take it for several days before seeing any effect? Or will you get the effect more or less immediately?

Also, FWIW, the macca definitely makes my balls larger. It's obvious to the eye but it's confirmed by silicone rings. I have a collection of them in widely varying sizes so they work kind of like gauges when putting over the balls. I've noticed that the ring that slips on without compression is several sizes larger than when I started the macca. Good stuff. Thanks!

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted5493

It’s a diuretic so yes that makes sense

Reactions: NudeDude71
D

deleted1078246

Gotta celery seed question. I take it occasionally but not in a disciplined way. I also take macca powder so it's hard to untangle cause and effect on morning wood (which I got!), precum, etc. Anyway, the question is, does celery seed have a time lag before it kicks in? That is, you need to take it for several days before seeing any effect? Or will you get the effect more or less immediately?

Also, FWIW, the macca definitely makes my balls larger. It's obvious to the eye but it's confirmed by silicone rings. I have a collection of them in widely varying sizes so they work kind of like gauges when putting over the balls. I've noticed that the ring that slips on without compression is several sizes larger than when I started the macca. Good stuff. Thanks!

where and what brand of Macca?

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone still using Celery Seed?
I tried it and didn’t like it. It gave me really sore/achy nuts. Not real bad, like a 2/10 for pain. I already precum a lot throughout the day, so all it did was make it even more messy in sweat pants or gym shorts because I freeball.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just started celery seed this week. My balls feel fuller already. Will update as we progress with this. I'm really hoping to see results. I've been on pygeum for 2 months and have seen some precum improvement

Keep us posted... So, you feel like Pygeum is helpful for increasing precum? You say you are "on" it... What products and doses do you use?... Powdered forms?.. Pills?

A/B

Reactions: Addicted2edging

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep us posted... So, you feel like Pygeum is helpful for increasing precum? You say you are "on" it... What products and doses do you use?... Powdered forms?.. Pills?

A/B
powdered celery seed crushed with a mill. also l-arginin , l-lysin, l-carnitin, garlic juice, zinc, broccoli water.... celery seed is forcing the male reproductive system to produce more seminal fluid, sperm, ect. .... warning edging can be very addictive practice , especially practiced in cold outdoor inviroment kneeing and edging with a totally naked masculine body over many hours !!