Celery seed

SBT0001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We'll, I think there's something to this celery seed. Seems like I have a bit more sensation. I also start getting a semi without stimulation like I used to but still have to use my hand to get it up all the way. When I go to stroking it, it feels like an itch I need to scratch and the added sensation it nice. I'm gonna start day 2 now and see if I get anymore improvements anywhere. I had my morning wood, but I normally get that anyways. What I lost is getting hard with no stimulation and just using my imagination. I'm hoping I can improve that.
What brand are you using and what dose?

Horny Toby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could I get some advice please.

I intend to buy some Celery Seed, but there are so many ways to buy it:

Pure
Powdered
Extracts (4, 10, 20.)

What's the difference between pure, powdered and extracts?

Are extracts any good?

What's the difference in the different strength extracts?

What's the best strength extract?

Thanks.

Reactions: SBT0001

frog980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What brand are you using and what dose?
McCormick and 1/2 tsp 3 times a day. Today is my 2nd full day and I just took my 3rd dose. Jury is still out on it, I did notice I had some dried precum before I took a shower. I'm thinking if this works I may switch to an extract, these seeds aren't something I want to chomp on everyday. I'm gonna give it a week and see if I have anymore changes. I haven't cum yet, probably will tonight.

juicelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read this thread and got excited, ordered some celery seed powder online and tonight hopped into a world foods shop and got some seeds. I just chewed half a teaspoon of the seeds - damn bitter. Had to create an account here, following this so I can have morning wood and a big stiffy for my girlfriend (plus I'm taking maca powder + ordered some phytosterols capsules instead of pygeum).

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read this thread and got excited, ordered some celery seed powder online and tonight hopped into a world foods shop and got some seeds. I just chewed half a teaspoon of the seeds - damn bitter. Had to create an account here, following this so I can have morning wood and a big stiffy for my girlfriend (plus I'm taking maca powder + ordered some phytosterols capsules instead of pygeum).
Good luck

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are 36 pages on this thread unfortunately :( could I get a summary of what celery seed is supposed to do and how much to take?
I have been taking daily celery seed capsules now since March. I take a minimum 1000mg dose each morning and sometimes a second dose in the evening. I try to get vegetarian capsules (on Amazon) as some manufacturers use bovine gelatin in the ingredients, but that's up to personal preference.

The obvious advantage of caps over raw seeds is you avoid the bitter taste of the seeds, but they are more expensive. I tried the raw seeds for a while but found the process of grinding them and brewing in hot water too time consuming and I really hated the taste. So it's caps for me all the way.

As for the effect, CS for me improves both strength of erection, quantity of precum and general libido. Since starting on the caps, I've tested the placebo effect by taking short, weekly breaks from it and when I restart the effects are noticeable. In short, I wake every morning with a really powerful boner and when I edge the precum flows.

I've tried quite a few other supplements, with varying degrees of success, but I am confident that CS caps genuinely help.

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have been taking daily celery seed capsules now since March. I take a minimum 1000mg dose each morning and sometimes a second dose in the evening. I try to get vegetarian capsules (on Amazon) as some manufacturers use bovine gelatin in the ingredients, but that's up to personal preference.

The obvious advantage of caps over raw seeds is you avoid the bitter taste of the seeds, but they are more expensive. I tried the raw seeds for a while but found the process of grinding them and brewing in hot water too time consuming and I really hated the taste. So it's caps for me all the way.

As for the effect, CS for me improves both strength of erection, quantity of precum and general libido. Since starting on the caps, I've tested the placebo effect by taking short, weekly breaks from it and when I restart the effects are noticeable. In short, I wake every morning with a really powerful boner and when I edge the precum flows.

I've tried quite a few other supplements, with varying degrees of success, but I am confident that CS caps genuinely help.
Thank you for sharing! I'm order the capsules!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Starting a CS extract and L-arginine supplement regiment. will update with results later. Also pygeum has anyone tried this? Would it be recommended?
Good luck with the trial, look forward to reading your update. I've tried starting arginine twice now but find it gives me a pounding headache. Nor tried pygeum yet. I hope CS works for you as well as it does for me.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last edited:
Reactions: Mattw1

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured while I had nothing to do... I started on 1 tsp celery seed, 1 Maca capsule, and 1 Saw Palmetto capsule a day. Oddly within the first 4 hours, I noticed the light sensation to pee happen randomly. I will monitor how often I pee, and any noticable side effects. As Saw Palmetto can make you dizzy and heart rate increase. I may increase to dosing the capsules to morning and eve, if things don't seem to show benefit, after a week. I think the light need to pee feeling, is prosate generating precum components, and storing. Oh, I just felt a wee bit now. Maybe I am overly sensitive, or a bit of placebo effect, in anticipation.

Reactions: ZMan22 and merc41