Cellulite and Stretch Marks on Women

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I have always wondered whether or not men care about cellulite and stretch marks on women? Of course women are harsher critics when it comes to themselves. We do whatever we can to make our imperfections less noticeable. But do these imperfections become an issue for men as well? What are your opinions on this topic? Do you find a woman with cellulite and stretch marks less attractive? Feedback is appreciated.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, and yes... i mean MOST people have a stretchmark or 2 SOMEWHERE, wether from gaining or losing alot of weight or working out alot (in guys cases)... i dont mind a LITTLE, but when you have some woman walking around with COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS, i have to draw the line! dont worry though you look great stacie, perfect amount of meat for me to hold onto !

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
yes, and yes... i mean MOST people have a stretchmark or 2 SOMEWHERE, wether from gaining or losing alot of weight or working out alot (in guys cases)... i dont mind a LITTLE, but when you have some woman walking around with COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS, i have to draw the line! dont worry though you look great stacie, perfect amount of meat for me to hold onto !

thanks for your feedback, uncut. fortunately i'm very lucky i was blessed with good genes, so i don't have any traces of cellulite on my thighs. i'm not so fortunate with stretch marks though (hitting puberty was a bitch). i mean, they are hidden after all. but i'm still very insecure about other ppl seeing them, whether it be the guy i'm getting physical with, or even when i'm changing clothes in front of my girlfriends.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a guy doesnt like you because of a couple stretchmarks,, then hes not worth it anyway... id kiss those stretchmarks after i made you cum a couple times :)

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had four kids, I have stretch marks... I used to be really self conscious about them, but they have faded and are not as noticeable now... men I've been with used to kiss them, and tell me not to worry- they were a part of what made me into the wonderful woman I am... and after having several of those experiences... I don't even worry about them anymore.

As for cellulite, even mega-stars have some cellulite... I'm also fortunate that I don't have nearly anything at all... but age will kick your ass. LOL!

As for sexy... the most sexy thing you can possess... is self confidence. Truly... when you love yourself enough to be proud of who you are, stretch marks, cellulite and all... you'll find it really doesn't matter to most men... and in fact, the things we're toughest on ourselves for... many men actually like...

That's just my experiences... :)

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah, stretch marks really don't bother me - I've been with several girls who have them (including my current girlfriend, and I love her to pieces.. :smile: it's just a few little mark, I don't know why so many people make such a big deal about them... there are VERY few girls who, when ya get naked with, are PERFECT, just accept the flaws and enjoy the time spent!!! :cool: same goes for us guys too - when I had my beer belly, no girls ever gave me crap for it, we've got our fair share of physical flaws too!! Hey stacy, you look TERRIFIC, hope you're doing well. :smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I had four kids, I have stretch marks... I used to be really self conscious about them, but they have faded and are not as noticeable now... men I've been with used to kiss them, and tell me not to worry- they were a part of what made me into the wonderful woman I am... and after having several of those experiences... I don't even worry about them anymore.

As for cellulite, even mega-stars have some cellulite... I'm also fortunate that I don't have nearly anything at all... but age will kick your ass. LOL!

As for sexy... the most sexy thing you can possess... is self confidence. Truly... when you love yourself enough to be proud of who you are, stretch marks, cellulite and all... you'll find it really doesn't matter to most men... and in fact, the things we're toughest on ourselves for... many men actually like...

That's just my experiences... :)

that's great you and i are both fortunate enough to not have cellulite. my mother is in her late forties and she doesn't have a single fatty cellulite deposit on her body. thank goodness i got her genes, lol! and thank you for shining some light on to this topic. although i'm still young and i'm working on accepting my physical attributes, i definitely agree that confidence is the sexiest thing any individual can possess. it just takes some time, but i'll get there eventually :redface:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
nah, stretch marks really don't bother me - I've been with several girls who have them (including my current girlfriend, and I love her to pieces.. :smile: it's just a few little mark, I don't know why so many people make such a big deal about them... there are VERY few girls who, when ya get naked with, are PERFECT, just accept the flaws and enjoy the time spent!!! :cool: same goes for us guys too - when I had my beer belly, no girls ever gave me crap for it, we've got our fair share of physical flaws too!! Hey stacy, you look TERRIFIC, hope you're doing well. :smile:

good to hear from you. i'm doing well, and yourself?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good to hear from you. i'm doing well, and yourself?
I'm doin' great!! enjoying my saturday, polishing off a few beers, practicing the guitar, looking forward to my new job which I start on Monday. gonna be posting some new pics soon too, hopefully I'll get a good repsonse.. :smile: love your thong pic too, by the way, you've gotten some great comments on it!! :smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm doin' great!! enjoying my saturday, polishing off a few beers, practicing the guitar, looking forward to my new job which I start on Monday. gonna be posting some new pics soon too, hopefully I'll get a good repsonse.. :smile: love your thong pic too, by the way, you've gotten some great comments on it!! :smile:

LOL thanks! it's posted for all the demanding lpsg members who keep asking me to show off the back side hahaha. however, it's for a limited time only :biggrin1:

good luck on your new job, i hope everything works out for you there! and you didn't tell me "she" was your girlfriend... naughty! :wink:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Keep the backside pic up, Stacy! Or at least give me time to save it.:tongue:

Now for the question, I can handle some cellulite, and stretchmarks don't really bother me. I mean not every woman can look like a little supermodel, and I'm not going to turn a girl down because she doesn't fit that tiny category, that's stupid. Give me a real woman with some curves!!

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your thighs look like cottage cheese and stop jiggling 10 minutes after you stop moving, there might be a problem there. Otherwise, as long as it's not real bad, I don't mind it, and there's nothing wrong with stretch marks. I've got a bunch on my left shoulder from dislocating it way too many times, so I'd be a hypocrite if I complained about anyone elses.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't hold it against anyone, the stretch marks or cellulite, I just don't prefer it, just like acne pits/scars. Analogy time, think of it as selecting between a used or even a new car, if you're going to have to buy & drive one, the one without the scratches & dents is the one you're after, that is all things under the hood being equal. We all, women and men in general, want to drive off the lot of life with the flawless gem, a lot can happen between rolling it off the assembly line and delivery to customer. Scratch & dent sales don't bother some people though. My last car was like that, wrecked by another, but low mileage. Got a great discount on it and got 130K miles and 8 years of reliable & trouble free service out of it. The more flaws, the harder to scrutinize it for other flaws that might be deeper than just cosmetic though.

Stretch marks and cellulite, what is the root cause ? The exploratory of research starts with determining if it's a dietary problem, genetic/hereditary problem or children (more specifically how many and the status of those relationships with ex's and children). Candidly, How dysfunctional is it ?, is definitely a concern.