Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been doing my PE routine for a solid few months now, with good signs and results. But sometimes I won't be able to PE for a whole week - just depending on daily events and schedules. What my concern is is that I am under the impression that if you don't keep up with your routine for some time, gains can be lost.

This is true, right? And if so how long of a time span do you generally have before gains recede?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
My guess is that if you lose gains at all:

1. It takes months, not days or weeks, and
2. That's if you lose at all. Some do; some don't, and
3. If you do lose some gains, it seems like there are a lot of reports that you get those gains back more easily than it took you to get them the first time.

In fact, some doing PE take breaks on purpose from time to time if they've reached a plateau in gains. Your penis is not a static entity; just like any other part of your body, it is constantly being maintained by your system. The theory behind a break is that it gives your body a chance to recover from the stresses you've been putting on it through PE, making it more like a penis that is new to PE when you resume, in hopes of getting another round of those coveted 'newbie gains'.

All that said, individuals differ, so measure and measure properly, and then continue to measure from time to time if you're worried.