fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hotass.jpg

{Freddie Stroma co-starring with john cena in the TV series Peacemaker. he's so excited, he is so happy to be working with john cena. behind the scenes they always be joking and laughing and
they hang out together. Freddie always has been a huge fan of John Cena, him being in the WWE his movies. the next day on-set Freddie and john about to get ready for their scenes
when law and order / oz actor Christopher Meloni came on-set, Christopher is a big fan of the show and everybody is so excited to see him visit the set, Christopher
hug and talk to every cast and crew on-set, Freddie is happy to see Christopher and they hug. Freddie is very close to Christopher, he always been there for Freddie. not only Christopher
is a mentor to Freddie, he's a friend. if it wasn't for Christopher, he wouldn't be the person he is now.}

Freddie Stroma: i’m so happy to see you.

Christopher Meloni: I’m so happy to see you too,I can’t believe how far you have come.i’m so proud.............oooohhh shit!!!

Freddie Stroma: what's wrong?

Christopher Meloni: this asshole!!!!

{Freddie turn around and see john walking up towards Christopher in anger.}

John Cena: what the fuck are you doing here!!! Grandpa!!!!!

Christopher Meloni:because I want to be here!!!!! wannabe rapper!!!!!!

{they stare at each other in a mean way and they started to laugh and the hug each other, those two always play around like that, john and Christopher are very good friends.
together, they behave like teenagers with their jokes and pranks and they all way ALL WAY!!!! brag about their asses, how good it looks, who wants it, every gay men fantasize
about them and their asses. who have the best ass?}

John Cena: I have the beat ass!!!

Christopher Meloni: no!!! I have the beat ass!!!

John Cena: I don't thinks so, did you seen my movies? you think people went to the movie just for my acting?

Christopher Meloni: that's nothing, I had been naked in movies and series, especially on the Oz series. I showed my ass and cock in so many episode and on one

episode, I pull down my tighty whities and spread my ass cheeks and showed my hole, so I got the best ass Mr. cena.

John Cena: I don't think so!!!!

Freddie Stroma: how about we take a vote?

John Cena and Christopher Meloni: WHAT!?!?!

Freddie Stroma: yeah, let the cast and crew vote who have the best ass.

{Freddie ask everybody on-set to vote between John Cena or Christopher Meloni, who have the best ass? ever body started to vote and now... it's a tie, Freddie is the last
one to vote.}

John Cena: well.......it look like you're the tie breaker.

Christopher Meloni: yeah, who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: uuummmm........uuuummmmmm, you're both have the best ass.

John Cena: no no no, you have to pick.

Christopher Meloni: you have to break the tie, is it me or this loser?

Freddie Stroma: uuummmm........uuuummmmmm....uuummmm

James Gunn:hey guys, we need you on-set. let's go let's go let's go!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: oohh thank you God!!!

{4 hours later}

James Gunn: It's a wrap, folks. We all can go home now.

{Freddie pack his things and about to head home, he is so tired and he just want to go home and get some sleep. Freddie walks to his car and sees Christopher waiting for him by his car.}

Christopher Meloni: hey!! I was waiting for you, me and john is about to go back to my place and watch the game and I want to invite you over.

Freddie Stroma: sorry, i'm about to head home, but thank you.

Christopher Meloni: oohh come on, it's Saturday, we're gonna have pizza and beers, come over.

Freddie Stroma: not tonight, i,m going home and get some sleep.

Christopher Meloni: my wife and kids are out of town and will be back home tuesday evening, you can come over and watch the game and you can sleep over. john is, you

don't have to drive back home at night.

Freddie Stroma: o.k.....i'm come over.

Christopher Meloni: great......well you can't sleep in my kids room and I only have one guest bedroom, soooooo.....you and john have to share the room and the bed too.

Freddie Stroma: DAMN!!!I hope he don't snore. (laughing)

John Cena: I heard that!!!

{back at Christopher's place, the guys are having a good time. watch the game, drinking beers, joking and laughing.}

Christopher Meloni: still feeling sleepy?

Freddie Stroma: nope,I'm awake...........thank you for inviting me to your place.

Christopher Meloni: hey anytime you want to visit, call me.

John Cena: that was a good game!!!!

Freddie Stroma: it was, well.......i'm about to go to bed......good night.

Christopher Meloni: before you go to bed, you still have to break the tie.

Freddie Stroma: ooh come on, you two still on that!?!?

John Cena: yes, so who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: good night!!!!

{Freddie walk away,john and Christopher follow him into the room.}

Christopher Meloni: you're the one that came up with the voting and now you don't wanna pick?!?!

Freddie Stroma: I did!!!! I pick you two!!!!!

John Cena: you can't do that, you have to pick one.

Freddie Stroma: (Sigh).........this is just.....the person with the best ass is........no, NO!!!!! i'm not gonna pick.

Christopher and john: you're not!?!?

{Freddie lean back on the bed and smile.}

Freddie Stroma: i'm not gonna pick......yet, I have to take a good look at that bubble butts before I pick, so you two turn around!!!!

{Christopher and john turn around so Freddie can see their asses.}

John Cena: soooo....you know who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: I'll let you know when I'm done, now you two drop your pants!!!!!

{Christopher and john drop their pants, they have on tight briefs. Freddie could feel his cock getting hard, he started rubbing his hard cock. he like what he see, he also made them take their shirts off
so they can only be in their briefs. Christopher and john look back at Freddie and seeing him touching himself. Christopher and john looked at each other and started to grin.}

John Cena: WOW!!! I can see why he had a hard time picking!!!! look at him!!!!

Christopher Meloni: I see, let him have his fun. let Freddie do whatever he wants to do to us.

John Cena: are you sure? you think he can handle us?

Christopher Meloni: the real question is, can we handle him?!?!

Freddie Stroma: I need you two turn around and walk towards the bed.

{Freddie got up off the bed and walk behind Christopher and john.}

Freddie Stroma: Christopher, I need you to Lean Forward and put your hands on the bed and john I need you to sit on the bed and watch.

{Freddie strip down to his briefs, he walk up behind Christopher and started to massage his shoulders, Freddie slowly move his hand down to Christopher's back and ass,
rubbing a squeezing his ass, Freddie use his index and middle finger and slowly moving up and down between Christopher's ass. Freddie is now slowly grinding
on Christopher's ass. moving around, up and down, Christopher can feel Freddie's hard cock grinding on him. Christopher can feel his deep Breathing on the back of his neck, hearing his
soft moans. he whisper in Christopher's ear.}

Freddie Stroma: You feel so good, you smell so good.

{Freddie stop and look at john cena.}

Freddie Stroma: o.k Christopher you sit on the bed, john....it's your turn, get up!!!!

{ john is making jokes.}

John Cena: o.k o.k o.k, you want me to bend over and touch my toes, you want me to twerk, do the splits.

Freddie Stroma: i'm going to sit on the bed and you will lay your body over my knee.

John Cena: i,m in big trouble now!!!! i'm been a very bad boy!!! soooo.... you want me to pull my briefs down?

Freddie Stroma: no, this is just fine.

{Freddie is rubbing john's back and move his hand towards his ass ,rubbing and squeezing.}

John Cena: this kind of feels good.

{ WHACK!!!}

John Cena: OOOOWWWW!!! now that didn't feel good!!!!

{ WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! }

John Cena: SHIT!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: what is this, the champ can't take a little spanking?

John Cena: a little spanking!!!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (laughing)

Freddie Stroma: just relax.

{Freddie continue to spank him and john is grunting like an animal. WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!}

John Cena: (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: you can sit up, I guess spanking is not your thing.

John Cena: you think!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (laughing),o.k o.k.....so Freddie, who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: I'm not finished, I'm just getting started!!!!! Christopher, I remember that episode on Oz that you had on tighty whities and you spread my ass cheeks and you showed your hole.
now I want you to show me that hot pink hole of yours.

{Christopher is taking off his briefs and he's crawling on the bed, Christopher Bent over on the bed and spread his ass cheeks. Freddie rub his finger around Christopher's hole and

now probing his hole. PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: oooohh fuck......mmmmmm....mmmmmm

{ PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: you like that.....NOW YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!

Christopher Meloni: OOOHHH FUCK!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!! DON"T STOP!!!!!

{Freddie deep tonguing Christopher's hole, licking and biting his ass cheeks, slapping his ass while rimming his hole, his tongue swerving around his hole. SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: (MOANING!!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: hey john, come and taste he's ass!!!!

{ john walk behind Christopher, spread his ass cheeks, Spit in his hole and started rimming him, SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: ooooohhh fuck, john don't stop, (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: o.k, john get up, you too Christopher.

{Freddie whisper something in Christopher's ear, Christopher laugh and walk out of the room.}

John Cena: what's so funny and where is Christopher going?

Freddie Stroma: he will be back....kiss me.

{ John kiss Freddie Passionately, squeezing john's ass......Christopher came back into the room and he's holding something behind his back.}

John Cena: what do you have behind your back and why are you smiling?

{Christopher show john a can of beer.}

John Cena: whats with the beer?

Freddie Stroma: you know that i'm a big fan of your movies, especially the movie blockers and..........

John Cena: STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!, NOPE!!!! NOPE!!!! NOPE!!!!, you're not butt chugging me!!!!! you're not sticking anything up my ass!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: i'm not sticking anything up my ass......yet!!!

John Cena: what!!!!

Freddie Stroma: take off your briefs and get on the bed and bend over.

{john crawl on the bed and bent over, Christopher open the beer can and Freddie tells Christopher to stand beside john.}

Freddie Stroma: Christopher is going to pour beer between your ass cheeks and i'm gonna drink and rim your ass at the same time.

John Cena: wow!!! o.k.

{ john whisper something to Christopher.}

John Cena: this dude is wild, I have never seen this side of him.

Christopher Meloni: me neither, but I like it. o.k. john, get ready!!!

{Christopher pouring beer between john's ass cheeks.}

John Cena: shit the beer is cold, FUCK!!!! YOUR TONGUE IS WARM!!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!! OOOHHH FUCK!!!! MY IS COCK GETTING HARD!!!!!!

{SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

John Cena: OOOOHHH!!!! OOOOHHH!!!! OOOOHHH!!!! SHIT!!!!

Christopher Meloni: hey, can I have a taste?

{Christopher walk behind john, he slap john's ass. WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! he grab john's cheeks and went in with his tongue.}

John Cena: FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!! (MOANING!!!!) (MOANING!!!!) EAT MY HOLE!!!!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: ooh no......no more beer, you two get up.

{ Freddie took off his briefs, he sat and lean back on the bed and started to stroke his cock. he tells john and Christopher to stroke their cocks and kiss
each other.}

Freddie Stroma: stop kissing, come to me.......you two get down on your knees and suck my cock!!!!

{ together, Christopher and john is sucking on Freddie's hard cock, SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!! (MOANING!!!!) OOOOHHH!!!! SUCK MY COCK!!!!!

{ Freddie pulls and hold john head down on his cock and john is gagging. }

John Cena: (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: GAG ON MY COCK BITCH!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! SUCK MY COCK BITCH!!!!!

John Cena: (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) (SUCK!!!!) (SUCK!!!!) (SUCK!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! ( CUMMING!!!) OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!!

{ Freddie cum inside john's mouth.}

Freddie Stroma: don't spit it out, swallow it!!!!!

John Cena: ( GULP!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: how's it taste!?!?

John Cena: it tastes........salty

Freddie Stroma: salty!!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (laughing) well.....it looks like it's me and john turn, get on your knees!!!!!

{ john grab and force Freddie to get down on his knees.}

Christopher Meloni: I need you to suck on daddy's cock.

Freddie Stroma: (SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)

Christopher Meloni: that's it, that's it, (MOANING!!!!) OOOOHHH!!!! play with your ass!!!

{Freddie sucking Christopher's cock and fingering his own ass, john watching and stroking his cock.}

Christopher Meloni: OOOOHHH!!!! OOOOHHH YEAH!!!!! OOOOHHH YEAH!!!!! SUCK ON DADDY COCK!!!!!!!

{ john lay on the bed }

John Cena: o.k, it's my turn, come over here and suck on my hard cock!!!!

{ Freddie crawl on the bed with john and started to suck on his cock. SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!!, john pull and hold Freddie head down on his cock for payback.}

Freddie Stroma: (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) FUCK!!!!!

John Cena: (laughing) don't like that!?!? GET BACK TO SUCKING!!!!

{ Christopher walk behind Freddie and fingering Freddie's ass, PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: (MOANING!!!!)

John Cena: OOOOHHH!!!! SUCK MY COCK!!!!! OOOOHHH!!!! SUCK MY COCK BITCH!!!!!

{ Christopher got down on his knees and started to rim Freddie's hole, SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: (MOANING!!!!)(MOANING!!!!)

Christopher Meloni: you taste so good.

Freddie Stroma: I want you to fuck me from behind. breed my ass daddy!!!!!

{ Christopher spit in Freddie's hole and slowly stick his cock in his ass.}

Freddie Stroma: OOOHHH YEAH!!!! OOOHHHH FUCK!!!!!!

{ Christopher Thrusting his hard cock deep in Freddie's ass, THRUST!!!!! THRUST!!!!! THRUST!!!!! THRUST!!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: (MOANING!!!!)(MOANING!!!!) FUCK ME!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!! FUCK ME DADDY!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (THRUST!!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!) (ASS SLAPING!!!!) (ASS SLAPING!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!)(ASS SLAPING!!!!)

John Cena: it's my turn, RIDE MY COCK!!!!

{Freddie got on top of john and Freddie slid his ass down on john's cock and now he's bouncing up and down on his cock. BOUNCE!!!!!BOUNCE!!!!!BOUNCE!!!!!}

Freddie Stroma:(MOANING!!!!) YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!

John Cena: BOUNCE ON MY DICK BITCH!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!!! (ASS SLAPING!!!!) (ASS SLAPING!!!!)

{Christopher walk behind Freddie}

Christopher Meloni: john, keep your cock inside Freddie's ass.Freddie, daddy need you to relax.

{Christopher stick his dick inside Freddie's hole, he's being double penetrated by john and Christopher.}

Freddie Stroma: OOOOOHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!! OOOOHHH SHIT!!!!! (MOANING!!!!)(MOANING!!!!) FUCK ME!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!

{ THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!! }

Christopher Meloni: (grunt!!!!)(grunt!!!!)(grunt!!!!)(grunt!!!!) I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!

John Cena: OOOOHH FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!!! I"M CUMMING!!!!!!

Christopher and john : FFUUCCKKKK!!!! (CUMMING!!!!)

{Freddie got creampied and pushing cum out of his ass.}

Christopher Meloni: push it out for daddy!!!

Freddie Stroma: (ASS CUMMING!!!!) OOOOHHHH!!!!

John Cena:OOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!!

{they are lying down in the bed,catching their breath and laughing.}

John Cena: that was fucking awesome!!!! we should do this more often!!!!

Christopher Meloni: it was awsome!!!!! I know that Freddie enjoyed himself, I anin't never seen this side of you!!!!!

John Cena: yeah!!!! You're A Wild Man!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: (laughing) thanks, oooh shit!!!! I didn't get the chance to fuck you two in the ass.

John Cena: oh that sucks.

Christopher Meloni: hey, maybe you might get the chance to fuck us.

Freddie Stroma: really !?!?

John Cena: MAYBE!!!!

Christopher Meloni: soooo Freddie, who have the best ass?

John Cena: yeah, who?

Freddie Stroma: uummmm.....I pick you john.

John Cena: YES!!!!

Freddie Stroma: and you Christopher.

John Cena: WHAT!!!!

Freddie Stroma: I can't just pick one of you guys.you two have hot bodies, and y'all asses......WOW!!!!! so you two have the best ass. congratulations!!!! you both are winners.

Christopher Meloni: thank you.

John Cena:..................

Christopher Meloni: JOHN!!!!

John Cena: alright alright!!!!! thank you.

Freddie Stroma: you two are welcome, now can we all get some sleep?

{the next morning Christopher made breakfast for Freddie and john.}

Christopher Meloni: good morning Freddie.

Freddie Stroma: good morning to you.

Christopher Meloni: made breakfast for you and john.

Freddie Stroma: thanks but have to go, James Gunn just texted me and I have to be on the set for a table read.

Christopher Meloni: oohh, wait do john have to be on-set too?

Freddie Stroma: no, john will be catching a plane to New York for WWE Monday Night Raw......I enjoyed myself, thank you for inviting me to your home,
we must do this again.

Christopher Meloni: anytime you want to come over.....call me.

Freddie Stroma: I will.

{Freddie and Christopher kiss.}

Freddie Stroma: good by.

John Cena: good morning, good morning, good morning.

Christopher Meloni: why are you still naked?

John Cena: you don't like what you see?

Christopher Meloni: (laughing) whatever, I made breakfast.

John Cena: thanks!!!! Freddie left?

Christopher Meloni: he have to be on-set for a table read, what time is your flight to new york?

Freddie Stroma: 2PM, hey come new york with me, I get you a front seat for monday night raw.

Christopher Meloni: I will come, thank you.

{knock on the door}

Christopher Meloni: come in...........hey Freddie, you're back.

Freddie Stroma: hey I..........john, you're still naked.......anyway I read the text wrong, I have to be on-set at 1:30PM.

Christopher Meloni: o.k, you can hang around here for a while, we all can leave out the house at 1PM. I going to new york with john. soooo.....you hungry?

Freddie Stroma: (smiling) yes.....i'm am.

Christopher Meloni: good I have lots of............

Freddie Stroma: NOT BREAKFAST!!!!!! YOUR ASS!!!!

Christopher Meloni: my ass?!?!

Freddie Stroma: YES!!!!! YOUR ASS TOO JOHN!!!!!!

John Cena: WAIT,WHAT!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: you two bend over and spread your cheeks!!!!!!

{john and Christopher look at each other and started to laugh.}

Christopher and John: THIS MAN IS WILD!!!!!!!

bobmuscle9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 78986251

{Freddie Stroma co-starring with john cena in the TV series Peacemaker. he's so excited, he is so happy to be working with john cena. behind the scenes they always be joking and laughing and
they hang out together. Freddie always has been a huge fan of John Cena, him being in the WWE his movies. the next day on-set Freddie and john about to get ready for their scenes
when law and order / oz actor Christopher Meloni came on-set, Christopher is a big fan of the show and everybody is so excited to see him visit the set, Christopher
hug and talk to every cast and crew on-set, Freddie is happy to see Christopher and they hug. Freddie is very close to Christopher, he always been there for Freddie. not only Christopher
is a mentor to Freddie, he's a friend. if it wasn't for Christopher, he wouldn't be the person he is now.}

Freddie Stroma: i’m so happy to see you.

Christopher Meloni: I’m so happy to see you too,I can’t believe how far you have come.i’m so proud.............oooohhh shit!!!

Freddie Stroma: what's wrong?

Christopher Meloni: this asshole!!!!

{Freddie turn around and see john walking up towards Christopher in anger.}

John Cena: what the fuck are you doing here!!! Grandpa!!!!!

Christopher Meloni:because I want to be here!!!!! wannabe rapper!!!!!!

{they stare at each other in a mean way and they started to laugh and the hug each other, those two always play around like that, john and Christopher are very good friends.
together, they behave like teenagers with their jokes and pranks and they all way ALL WAY!!!! brag about their asses, how good it looks, who wants it, every gay men fantasize
about them and their asses. who have the best ass?}

John Cena: I have the beat ass!!!

Christopher Meloni: no!!! I have the beat ass!!!

John Cena: I don't thinks so, did you seen my movies? you think people went to the movie just for my acting?

Christopher Meloni: that's nothing, I had been naked in movies and series, especially on the Oz series. I showed my ass and cock in so many episode and on one

episode, I pull down my tighty whities and spread my ass cheeks and showed my hole, so I got the best ass Mr. cena.

John Cena: I don't think so!!!!

Freddie Stroma: how about we take a vote?

John Cena and Christopher Meloni: WHAT!?!?!

Freddie Stroma: yeah, let the cast and crew vote who have the best ass.

{Freddie ask everybody on-set to vote between John Cena or Christopher Meloni, who have the best ass? ever body started to vote and now... it's a tie, Freddie is the last
one to vote.}

John Cena: well.......it look like you're the tie breaker.

Christopher Meloni: yeah, who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: uuummmm........uuuummmmmm, you're both have the best ass.

John Cena: no no no, you have to pick.

Christopher Meloni: you have to break the tie, is it me or this loser?

Freddie Stroma: uuummmm........uuuummmmmm....uuummmm

James Gunn:hey guys, we need you on-set. let's go let's go let's go!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: oohh thank you God!!!

{4 hours later}

James Gunn: It's a wrap, folks. We all can go home now.

{Freddie pack his things and about to head home, he is so tired and he just want to go home and get some sleep. Freddie walks to his car and sees Christopher waiting for him by his car.}

Christopher Meloni: hey!! I was waiting for you, me and john is about to go back to my place and watch the game and I want to invite you over.

Freddie Stroma: sorry, i'm about to head home, but thank you.

Christopher Meloni: oohh come on, it's Saturday, we're gonna have pizza and beers, come over.

Freddie Stroma: not tonight, i,m going home and get some sleep.

Christopher Meloni: my wife and kids are out of town and will be back home tuesday evening, you can come over and watch the game and you can sleep over. john is, you

don't have to drive back home at night.

Freddie Stroma: o.k.....i'm come over.

Christopher Meloni: great......well you can't sleep in my kids room and I only have one guest bedroom, soooooo.....you and john have to share the room and the bed too.

Freddie Stroma: DAMN!!!I hope he don't snore. (laughing)

John Cena: I heard that!!!

{back at Christopher's place, the guys are having a good time. watch the game, drinking beers, joking and laughing.}

Christopher Meloni: still feeling sleepy?

Freddie Stroma: nope,I'm awake...........thank you for inviting me to your place.

Christopher Meloni: hey anytime you want to visit, call me.

John Cena: that was a good game!!!!

Freddie Stroma: it was, well.......i'm about to go to bed......good night.

Christopher Meloni: before you go to bed, you still have to break the tie.

Freddie Stroma: ooh come on, you two still on that!?!?

John Cena: yes, so who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: good night!!!!

{Freddie walk away,john and Christopher follow him into the room.}

Christopher Meloni: you're the one that came up with the voting and now you don't wanna pick?!?!

Freddie Stroma: I did!!!! I pick you two!!!!!

John Cena: you can't do that, you have to pick one.

Freddie Stroma: (Sigh).........this is just.....the person with the best ass is........no, NO!!!!! i'm not gonna pick.

Christopher and john: you're not!?!?

{Freddie lean back on the bed and smile.}

Freddie Stroma: i'm not gonna pick......yet, I have to take a good look at that bubble butts before I pick, so you two turn around!!!!

{Christopher and john turn around so Freddie can see their asses.}

John Cena: soooo....you know who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: I'll let you know when I'm done, now you two drop your pants!!!!!

{Christopher and john drop their pants, they have on tight briefs. Freddie could feel his cock getting hard, he started rubbing his hard cock. he like what he see, he also made them take their shirts off
so they can only be in their briefs. Christopher and john look back at Freddie and seeing him touching himself. Christopher and john looked at each other and started to grin.}

John Cena: WOW!!! I can see why he had a hard time picking!!!! look at him!!!!

Christopher Meloni: I see, let him have his fun. let Freddie do whatever he wants to do to us.

John Cena: are you sure? you think he can handle us?

Christopher Meloni: the real question is, can we handle him?!?!

Freddie Stroma: I need you two turn around and walk towards the bed.

{Freddie got up off the bed and walk behind Christopher and john.}

Freddie Stroma: Christopher, I need you to Lean Forward and put your hands on the bed and john I need you to sit on the bed and watch.

{Freddie strip down to his briefs, he walk up behind Christopher and started to massage his shoulders, Freddie slowly move his hand down to Christopher's back and ass,
rubbing a squeezing his ass, Freddie use his index and middle finger and slowly moving up and down between Christopher's ass. Freddie is now slowly grinding
on Christopher's ass. moving around, up and down, Christopher can feel Freddie's hard cock grinding on him. Christopher can feel his deep Breathing on the back of his neck, hearing his
soft moans. he whisper in Christopher's ear.}

Freddie Stroma: You feel so good, you smell so good.

{Freddie stop and look at john cena.}

Freddie Stroma: o.k Christopher you sit on the bed, john....it's your turn, get up!!!!

{ john is making jokes.}

John Cena: o.k o.k o.k, you want me to bend over and touch my toes, you want me to twerk, do the splits.

Freddie Stroma: i'm going to sit on the bed and you will lay your body over my knee.

John Cena: i,m in big trouble now!!!! i'm been a very bad boy!!! soooo.... you want me to pull my briefs down?

Freddie Stroma: no, this is just fine.

{Freddie is rubbing john's back and move his hand towards his ass ,rubbing and squeezing.}

John Cena: this kind of feels good.

{ WHACK!!!}

John Cena: OOOOWWWW!!! now that didn't feel good!!!!

{ WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! }

John Cena: SHIT!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: what is this, the champ can't take a little spanking?

John Cena: a little spanking!!!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (laughing)

Freddie Stroma: just relax.

{Freddie continue to spank him and john is grunting like an animal. WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!!}

John Cena: (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: you can sit up, I guess spanking is not your thing.

John Cena: you think!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (laughing),o.k o.k.....so Freddie, who have the best ass?

Freddie Stroma: I'm not finished, I'm just getting started!!!!! Christopher, I remember that episode on Oz that you had on tighty whities and you spread my ass cheeks and you showed your hole.
now I want you to show me that hot pink hole of yours.

{Christopher is taking off his briefs and he's crawling on the bed, Christopher Bent over on the bed and spread his ass cheeks. Freddie rub his finger around Christopher's hole and

now probing his hole. PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: oooohh fuck......mmmmmm....mmmmmm

{ PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: you like that.....NOW YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!

Christopher Meloni: OOOHHH FUCK!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!! DON"T STOP!!!!!

{Freddie deep tonguing Christopher's hole, licking and biting his ass cheeks, slapping his ass while rimming his hole, his tongue swerving around his hole. SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: (MOANING!!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: hey john, come and taste he's ass!!!!

{ john walk behind Christopher, spread his ass cheeks, Spit in his hole and started rimming him, SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

Christopher Meloni: ooooohhh fuck, john don't stop, (grunt!!!!) (grunt!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: o.k, john get up, you too Christopher.

{Freddie whisper something in Christopher's ear, Christopher laugh and walk out of the room.}

John Cena: what's so funny and where is Christopher going?

Freddie Stroma: he will be back....kiss me.

{ John kiss Freddie Passionately, squeezing john's ass......Christopher came back into the room and he's holding something behind his back.}

John Cena: what do you have behind your back and why are you smiling?

{Christopher show john a can of beer.}

John Cena: whats with the beer?

Freddie Stroma: you know that i'm a big fan of your movies, especially the movie blockers and..........

John Cena: STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!, NOPE!!!! NOPE!!!! NOPE!!!!, you're not butt chugging me!!!!! you're not sticking anything up my ass!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: i'm not sticking anything up my ass......yet!!!

John Cena: what!!!!

Freddie Stroma: take off your briefs and get on the bed and bend over.

{john crawl on the bed and bent over, Christopher open the beer can and Freddie tells Christopher to stand beside john.}

Freddie Stroma: Christopher is going to pour beer between your ass cheeks and i'm gonna drink and rim your ass at the same time.

John Cena: wow!!! o.k.

{ john whisper something to Christopher.}

John Cena: this dude is wild, I have never seen this side of him.

Christopher Meloni: me neither, but I like it. o.k. john, get ready!!!

{Christopher pouring beer between john's ass cheeks.}

John Cena: shit the beer is cold, FUCK!!!! YOUR TONGUE IS WARM!!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!! OOOHHH FUCK!!!! MY IS COCK GETTING HARD!!!!!!

{SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

John Cena: OOOOHHH!!!! OOOOHHH!!!! OOOOHHH!!!! SHIT!!!!

Christopher Meloni: hey, can I have a taste?

{Christopher walk behind john, he slap john's ass. WHACK!!! WHACK!!! WHACK!!! he grab john's cheeks and went in with his tongue.}

John Cena: FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!! (MOANING!!!!) (MOANING!!!!) EAT MY HOLE!!!!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: ooh no......no more beer, you two get up.

{ Freddie took off his briefs, he sat and lean back on the bed and started to stroke his cock. he tells john and Christopher to stroke their cocks and kiss
each other.}

Freddie Stroma: stop kissing, come to me.......you two get down on your knees and suck my cock!!!!

{ together, Christopher and john is sucking on Freddie's hard cock, SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!! (MOANING!!!!) OOOOHHH!!!! SUCK MY COCK!!!!!

{ Freddie pulls and hold john head down on his cock and john is gagging. }

John Cena: (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: GAG ON MY COCK BITCH!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! SUCK MY COCK BITCH!!!!!

John Cena: (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) (SUCK!!!!) (SUCK!!!!) (SUCK!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! ( CUMMING!!!) OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!!

{ Freddie cum inside john's mouth.}

Freddie Stroma: don't spit it out, swallow it!!!!!

John Cena: ( GULP!!!!)

Freddie Stroma: how's it taste!?!?

John Cena: it tastes........salty

Freddie Stroma: salty!!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (laughing) well.....it looks like it's me and john turn, get on your knees!!!!!

{ john grab and force Freddie to get down on his knees.}

Christopher Meloni: I need you to suck on daddy's cock.

Freddie Stroma: (SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)(SUCK!!!!)

Christopher Meloni: that's it, that's it, (MOANING!!!!) OOOOHHH!!!! play with your ass!!!

{Freddie sucking Christopher's cock and fingering his own ass, john watching and stroking his cock.}

Christopher Meloni: OOOOHHH!!!! OOOOHHH YEAH!!!!! OOOOHHH YEAH!!!!! SUCK ON DADDY COCK!!!!!!!

{ john lay on the bed }

John Cena: o.k, it's my turn, come over here and suck on my hard cock!!!!

{ Freddie crawl on the bed with john and started to suck on his cock. SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!! SUCK!!!!, john pull and hold Freddie head down on his cock for payback.}

Freddie Stroma: (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) (GAGGING!!!!!!) FUCK!!!!!

John Cena: (laughing) don't like that!?!? GET BACK TO SUCKING!!!!

{ Christopher walk behind Freddie and fingering Freddie's ass, PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!! PROBE!!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: (MOANING!!!!)

John Cena: OOOOHHH!!!! SUCK MY COCK!!!!! OOOOHHH!!!! SUCK MY COCK BITCH!!!!!

{ Christopher got down on his knees and started to rim Freddie's hole, SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!SLURP!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: (MOANING!!!!)(MOANING!!!!)

Christopher Meloni: you taste so good.

Freddie Stroma: I want you to fuck me from behind. breed my ass daddy!!!!!

{ Christopher spit in Freddie's hole and slowly stick his cock in his ass.}

Freddie Stroma: OOOHHH YEAH!!!! OOOHHHH FUCK!!!!!!

{ Christopher Thrusting his hard cock deep in Freddie's ass, THRUST!!!!! THRUST!!!!! THRUST!!!!! THRUST!!!!!}

Freddie Stroma: (MOANING!!!!)(MOANING!!!!) FUCK ME!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!! FUCK ME DADDY!!!!

Christopher Meloni: (THRUST!!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!) (ASS SLAPING!!!!) (ASS SLAPING!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!)(THRUST!!!!!)(ASS SLAPING!!!!)

John Cena: it's my turn, RIDE MY COCK!!!!

{Freddie got on top of john and Freddie slid his ass down on john's cock and now he's bouncing up and down on his cock. BOUNCE!!!!!BOUNCE!!!!!BOUNCE!!!!!}

Freddie Stroma:(MOANING!!!!) YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!

John Cena: BOUNCE ON MY DICK BITCH!!!! OOOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!!! (ASS SLAPING!!!!) (ASS SLAPING!!!!)

{Christopher walk behind Freddie}

Christopher Meloni: john, keep your cock inside Freddie's ass.Freddie, daddy need you to relax.

{Christopher stick his dick inside Freddie's hole, he's being double penetrated by john and Christopher.}

Freddie Stroma: OOOOOHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!! OOOOHHH SHIT!!!!! (MOANING!!!!)(MOANING!!!!) FUCK ME!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!

{ THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!!THRUST!!!!! }

Christopher Meloni: (grunt!!!!)(grunt!!!!)(grunt!!!!)(grunt!!!!) I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!

John Cena: OOOOHH FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!!! I"M CUMMING!!!!!!

Christopher and john : FFUUCCKKKK!!!! (CUMMING!!!!)

{Freddie got creampied and pushing cum out of his ass.}

Christopher Meloni: push it out for daddy!!!

Freddie Stroma: (ASS CUMMING!!!!) OOOOHHHH!!!!

John Cena:OOOHHH FUCK YEAH!!!!

{they are lying down in the bed,catching their breath and laughing.}

John Cena: that was fucking awesome!!!! we should do this more often!!!!

Christopher Meloni: it was awsome!!!!! I know that Freddie enjoyed himself, I anin't never seen this side of you!!!!!

John Cena: yeah!!!! You're A Wild Man!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: (laughing) thanks, oooh shit!!!! I didn't get the chance to fuck you two in the ass.

John Cena: oh that sucks.

Christopher Meloni: hey, maybe you might get the chance to fuck us.

Freddie Stroma: really !?!?

John Cena: MAYBE!!!!

Christopher Meloni: soooo Freddie, who have the best ass?

John Cena: yeah, who?

Freddie Stroma: uummmm.....I pick you john.

John Cena: YES!!!!

Freddie Stroma: and you Christopher.

John Cena: WHAT!!!!

Freddie Stroma: I can't just pick one of you guys.you two have hot bodies, and y'all asses......WOW!!!!! so you two have the best ass. congratulations!!!! you both are winners.

Christopher Meloni: thank you.

John Cena:..................

Christopher Meloni: JOHN!!!!

John Cena: alright alright!!!!! thank you.

Freddie Stroma: you two are welcome, now can we all get some sleep?

{the next morning Christopher made breakfast for Freddie and john.}

Christopher Meloni: good morning Freddie.

Freddie Stroma: good morning to you.

Christopher Meloni: made breakfast for you and john.

Freddie Stroma: thanks but have to go, James Gunn just texted me and I have to be on the set for a table read.

Christopher Meloni: oohh, wait do john have to be on-set too?

Freddie Stroma: no, john will be catching a plane to New York for WWE Monday Night Raw......I enjoyed myself, thank you for inviting me to your home,
we must do this again.

Christopher Meloni: anytime you want to come over.....call me.

Freddie Stroma: I will.

{Freddie and Christopher kiss.}

Freddie Stroma: good by.

John Cena: good morning, good morning, good morning.

Christopher Meloni: why are you still naked?

John Cena: you don't like what you see?

Christopher Meloni: (laughing) whatever, I made breakfast.

John Cena: thanks!!!! Freddie left?

Christopher Meloni: he have to be on-set for a table read, what time is your flight to new york?

Freddie Stroma: 2PM, hey come new york with me, I get you a front seat for monday night raw.

Christopher Meloni: I will come, thank you.

{knock on the door}

Christopher Meloni: come in...........hey Freddie, you're back.

Freddie Stroma: hey I..........john, you're still naked.......anyway I read the text wrong, I have to be on-set at 1:30PM.

Christopher Meloni: o.k, you can hang around here for a while, we all can leave out the house at 1PM. I going to new york with john. soooo.....you hungry?

Freddie Stroma: (smiling) yes.....i'm am.

Christopher Meloni: good I have lots of............

Freddie Stroma: NOT BREAKFAST!!!!!! YOUR ASS!!!!

Christopher Meloni: my ass?!?!

Freddie Stroma: YES!!!!! YOUR ASS TOO JOHN!!!!!!

John Cena: WAIT,WHAT!!!!!

Freddie Stroma: you two bend over and spread your cheeks!!!!!!

{john and Christopher look at each other and started to laugh.}

Christopher and John: THIS MAN IS WILD!!!!!!!
that was awesome. bob