Censored?

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Two of my recent posts were deleted. Two reasonably constructive posts. With all the deep bullshit going on around here, I get censored. Creepy, I'm thinking.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we sign up to lpsg`s terms of service we give them that right, we accept the terms. We shouldn`t be asking why they are deleting parts or whole sections of threads, but how do we thank lpsg for protecting us from ourselves, lpsg`s unbiased censoring is for the greater whole, and is discussed by two or several mod`s before a dicision is made. We are never 100% right all the time hence the mod`s are needed to keep the peace at it`s greatest peak, and the controvercy to its most minimal.:smile: If something is just too controversal then they`ll remove it, i`m glad they do because i know my shit stinks, and not just made of roses.

lafever

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When we sign up to lpsg`s terms of service we give them that right, we accept the terms. We shouldn`t be asking why they are deleting parts or whole sections of threads, but how do we thank lpsg for protecting us from ourselves, lpsg`s unbiased censoring is for the greater whole, and is discussed by two or several mod`s before a dicision is made. We are never 100% right all the time hence the mod`s are needed to keep the peace at it`s greatest peak, and the controvercy to its most minimal.:smile: If something is just too controversal then they`ll remove it, i`m glad they do because i know my shit stinks, and not just made of roses.

lafever
I see Pecker and Heath have a love child

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one has been censored at LPSG lately that I know of.
There were supposedly a couple of polling posts topics pulled yesterday which were discussed by naughty and gillete in some posts around here I posted in one in question and can not find it now Some things just get pulled that way